The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by rEaR vIeW
Yeah, but being a 3/10 like you would be even worse

Ffs man, Theo Walcott definitely does not get bitches

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by swirly
Walcott just has no.1 at back and sides?

He's had a fade before

Martial's fade been on point lately, Kyle Walker too.

Just go full number 1 like me bro.
Yeah, but being a 3/10 like you would be even worse

Someone's insecure.
Reply 2642
Oh and btw for those of you manlets who are looking to improve your height by an inch or two, improve your back posture.

I'm now just under 6'1. I can make it in the NBA mane.

Original post by zKlown
He's had a fade beforeMartial's fade been on point lately, Kyle Walker too.Just go full number 1 like me bro.
You're white lol no.1 don't suit you.

No.1 only suits black people or mulattoes.

Closest white people can do to no.1 is a 2-1 fade.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by bammy jastard 27
Oh and btw for those of you manlets who are looking to improve your height by an inch or two, improve your back posture.

Actually sounds like hassle
Original post by zKlown
He's had a fade before

Martial's fade been on point lately, Kyle Walker too.

Just go full number 1 like me bro.

Fades primarily suit mixed-race black boys though (if I was black I'd have a high-top). My hair grows at an incredible rate as well so going number 1 would be unfavourable. More advice pls

Posted from TSR Mobile
Fades primarily suit mixed-race black boys though (if I was black I'd have a high-top). My hair grows at an incredible rate as well so going number 1 would be unfavourable. More advice pls

Posted from TSR Mobile

0.5 and 2 ffs, start getting a trim every ten days like a real man

I'm now just under 6'1. I can make it in the NBA mane.

even the Asians in the NBA are 6'3 ffs
also @zKlown is white :eek:

pls confirm
Reply 2648
Original post by swirly

pls confirm

Are you white?
Original post by SA-1
Are you white?

do I seem white ffs:colonhash:
Reply 2650
Original post by swirly

Reply 2651
Reply 2652
Original post by SA-1
It's been one of them days where, on the way back home from the station, you have a box of chicken and chips in your hand and have grime playing in your earphones.. And you're yamming the chicken like a ****ing mannerless monster

It's been one of them days

When I need to go full beast mode and get pumped I watch videos of Brock Lesnar beating down on disabled people. Gets you so pumped.

Reply 2654
Original post by swirly

even the Asians in the NBA are 6'3 ffs

Yeah but this is barefoot and PGs such as Chris Paul are 6ft 1 with shoes on. Shoes have been known to add up to an inch and a quarter to their actual height. So really my height would be 6ft 2 in an NBA draft. Iverson weren't too tall either and he played at SG where the average height for professionals are 6ft 5.

http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/post/_/id/34789/kevin-love-and-height-liars-in-shoes

In fact Tim Duncan and Kevin Durant are two of people who actually listed their barefoot height, simply because they wanted to play at PF and SF respectively rather than potentially playing undersized at Centre and Power Forward(although they do play these positions regularly)
Original post by swirly

Yeah you do

pls confirm
Original post by swirly

pls confirm

Yes I am Caucasian
Original post by swirly

Your banter is too dead to be white and you're too dumb to be Asian.
Yeah but this is barefoot and PGs such as Chris Paul are 6ft 1 with shoes on. Shoes have been known to add up to an inch and a quarter to their actual height. So really my height would be 6ft 2 in an NBA draft. Iverson weren't too tall either and he played at SG where the average height for professionals are 6ft 5.

http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/post/_/id/34789/kevin-love-and-height-liars-in-shoes

In fact Tim Duncan and Kevin Durant are two of people who actually listed their barefoot height, simply because they wanted to play at PF and SF respectively rather than potentially playing undersized at Centre and Power Forward(although they do play these positions regularly)

Thoughts @Dirtybit
Seriously didn't realise it's bank holiday on Monday.

I legitimately would've gone in to work on Monday if my colleague hadn't just mentioned it...

Latest