The Student Room Group

is there any point of going in to college?

When I go into lessons we hardly get through any work and when we actually do work I probably could have done it all in about 1 hour and in school it takes about 3. I have about 2 and a half weeks till exams and no study leave given and Im so behind on revision. whats the best thing to do?
Original post by aladdin818
When I go into lessons we hardly get through any work and when we actually do work I probably could have done it all in about 1 hour and in school it takes about 3. I have about 2 and a half weeks till exams and no study leave given and Im so behind on revision. whats the best thing to do?

If you don't think it's beneficial and you have 100% attendance already, I'd miss the 2 weeks- it isn't going to make a huge dent into your overall attendance. This is the problem with not having study leave, you're forced to sit through hours of work which isn't helping you in any way. I just go in and get my head down and do past papers as often as I can, unless I'm forced to partake in the lesson. Good luck with your exams!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest