The Student Room Group

What's the solution to the migrant crisis?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by The_Opinion
I was never referring to the Western slave trade, so the joke is on you.

well the poster you were replying to was.

Nah, you're the joke here, this is quite entertaining. Do continue.
Original post by Youngmetro
well the poster you were replying to was.

Nah, you're the joke here, this is quite entertaining. Do continue.

Not at the time of my reply, as he made a mistake which I highlighted. Have 5 SJW points.
Not at the time of my reply, as he made a mistake which I highlighted. Have 5 SJW points.

The mistake is on you as already said. Keep bringing this in circles for the last word lol

This is getting boring, but dont feel so victimised, thats your own insecurities and is none of my problem

Oh, you think im a SJW because i said 'Britain were partially responsible for the western slave trade, dont bring other countries into this'. Pathetic.

Again, already said this
No, its his problem for not quoting me / making the mistake in the first place.

I didn't?
Original post by brainhuman
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_the_British_IslesAnd I have already admitted my wording was inaccurate to my meaning. But no surprise that you would jump on one thing and proclaim victory.

Why are you even getting involved, you really do see yourself as some kind of white knight SJW, pathetic.

Ironic, the reason you did not read all my posts is because the original argument I had with someone else and you got involved yourself.

Well I think that's enough for you to stomach for tonight. Bye now.
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Don't let them in. Europe doesn't want or need them and if anyone tries to come in and refuses to leave if asked, shoot them or use force.

Are you putting yourself forward to doing the shooting? Could you really look a family in the eye and then shoot them all?
*grabs popcorn
Original post by ByEeek
Are you putting yourself forward to doing the shooting? Could you really look a family in the eye and then shoot them all?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Considering I havent seen that many families and loads of fit men of fighting age, nope.

And even though I know how to use a gun, I wouldnt use it on a family. I'd use force.
Original post by olamofo
You telling me to read the news and yet you still believe that there are people coming in without legitimate claims? Lol , how about you go read the news you idiot.

Nah, have a taste of your own medicine you ignorant moron

Posted from TSR Mobile

I pity you for being so blind and naive babe.

I'm sure the families of those who have been killed or assaulted by some of these "refugees" would love you.
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Posted from TSR Mobile

I pity you for being so blind and naive babe.

I'm sure the families of those who have been killed or assaulted by some of these "refugees" would love you.

I'm sure the "refugees" who will float in the sea or die of starvation when people turn them away would love to see your face and remember the coldness behind it even in death
Stop letting illegal aliens chevauchee across Europe. If they don't desist from violent acts, I.E the breaking down of gates. Shoot them. Rubber bullets first, lethality at last resort. People just need to realise they can't, nor should they be welcome to the fruits of a nation because they happen to have been born elsewhere.
(edited 7 years ago)
And you contributed so much to this nation?

Hypocrite.

Where am I hypocritical? I didn't say they can't come here because they've contributed naught. You can't just posit an argument I didn't exhort then insult me for it.
Original post by AntisthenesDogger
Where am I hypocritical? I didn't say they can't come here because they've contributed naught. You can't just posit an argument I didn't exhort than insult me for it.

You implied it and you know it.

"be welcome to the fruits of a nation"

But I guess one can't expect a person who proposes shooting at people to be able to string together coherent argumentation.
You implied it and you know it.

"be welcome to the fruits of a nation"

But I guess one can't expect a person who proposes shooting at people to be able to string together coherent argumentation.

No I didn't. You can't just tell me what my argument was becaue you want it to be so. Stop being such a philistine.
No I didn't. You can't just tell me what my argument was becaue you want it to be so. Stop being such a philistine.

If that was not your argument, then you need to learn to articulate.

So please, I am intrigued, what did you mean by that particular phrase, and then the paragraph in general?
Get all the billionaires in the world togethor and buy an island and put them on there
If that was not your argument, then you need to learn to articulate.

So please, I am intrigued, what did you mean by that particular phrase, and then the paragraph in general?

I espoused fine. You just had your own idea of what I meant. I meant exactly what I said, they don't nor should have the privelege to be here just because they were born elsewhere. Their acceptability into our nations is not determined by sentimentality.
Tyreke
I can guarantee you his family and ancestors have contributed more to the making of this country than Johnny the Syrian making his way across Europe.

http://io9.gizmodo.com/5791530/why-humans-all-much-more-related-than-you-think

He, you, and Johnny the Syrian are all related.

Not to mention in all likelihood, his family never did anything spectacular that affected this nation in the slightest. Nothing that no random other person could have done. They were probably serfs hundreds of years ago.
I espoused fine. You just had your own idea of what I meant. I meant exactly what I said, they don't nor should have the privelege to be here just because they were born elsewhere. Their acceptability into our nations is not determined by sentimentality.

But you should have the privilege because you were?

What makes you so special compared to them?

ps and no, you did no such thing, and you know it. at least admit it, or is that chip on your shoulder too heavy?
But you should have the privilege because you were?

What makes you so special compared to them?

ps and no, you did no such thing, and you know it. at least admit it, or is that chip on your shoulder too heavy?

Yes. I should. I'm native. Lest I break the law or such. Special? In the quasi-philosophical sense you're referring; nothing intrinsically. I don't need to be special to be a native. But we have to make privilegia for our own natives. Whether you like it or not. Your argument is just puerile, "You meant what I say you meant! Just admit it!" - no.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending