The Student Room Group

Annoying Ex

My friend, lets call him Craig, had a very nasty break up with his girlfriend, lets call her Chloe. However Craig is still in love with her. What should he do?
Original post by degu111
My friend, lets call him Craig, had a very nasty break up with his girlfriend, lets call her Chloe. However Craig is still in love with her. What should he do?

He should move on, block out all communication and trace of Chloe and try to move forward and find someone who will suit him better.
Reply 2
Original post by degu111

You've missed a vital link, who filed the divorce proceedings?
Original post by degu111

Craig needs to move on and meet Charlotte, a much better version of Chloe.
Reply 4
The only sensible answer to this is move on swiftly. William and Kate style reunions and fairytale weddings are in fact extraordinarily rare.
He needs to block her out completely and needs to realise she is no good for him.
"Craig" should find a good teddy bear and have a little tea party and simply chat the issues out to the teddy. He should then put the teddy through a garden shredder and envisage a life without co2 pollution and compound interest.
Reply 7
you're craig
Maybe I don't want to call him Craig
how about Travis instead (first name to come up in my head)
Original post by Darien91
you're craig

I assure you he's not
Craig sounds like the kind of man that likes using the washing machine for educational purposes only.
Original post by Darien91
you're craig

He's not
Original post by TheHolyBadger
Craig sounds like the kind of man that likes using the washing machine for educational purposes only.

Not just for education, for pleasure too
" Jake Barker" Keep your plumbs out the blender mate, Its for the best I can assure you of that.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending