The Student Room Group

Bear's Safe Cave

Scroll to see replies

Original post by the bear
here is the sacred comb of Wigela'demutc the nature goddess of the Mi'kmaq people. their legends relate that Wigela'demutc was combing her beautiful black hair by the stream Onaquaga when she dropped her comb into the water. a black bass swallowed the comb and swam away upstream.
a mighty hunter called Black Squirrel speared the bass a year later and found the comb in its belly as he cooked it on his bar-be'que.
he ran the comb through his hair and immediately turned into a frog....

etc

That is truly a nit comb beyond my dreams.
Reply 81
Original post by DrSocSciences
That is truly a nit comb beyond my dreams.

ribbit
Reply 82
*bear™ tidies up the cave. it is rather chilly so he lights a fire in the great fireplace. there is some rubbish there which burns well. he adds armsful of pine branches and soon the cave is warm and fragrant*
I need a hug...preferably from multiple people.
*bear™ tidies up the cave. it is rather chilly so he lights a fire in the great fireplace. there is some rubbish there which burns well. he adds armsful of pine branches and soon the cave is warm and fragrant*

the pine cone odour is very relaxing, another smoothie please… :holmes:
Reply 85
Original post by iEthan
the pine cone odour is very relaxing, another smoothie please… :holmes:

it is a lovely comforting aroma....

here is your beveraaaage Sir:

Gavin says that the blueberries are especially healthsome.
I love this thread!! :biggrin:
Reply 87
that log fire is burning a treat....

[video="youtube;i48ZcaqRpVc"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i48ZcaqRpVc[/video]
Reply 88
Dudes { don't think any dudettes are around at the moment... } i expect you are getting hungry...

please enjoy a delicious kebab with bear™'s compliments.

[video="youtube;2Le0eBGUW0I"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Le0eBGUW0I[/video]
Can't beat a bit of Gregorian chanting with a kebab.
Happy Dudette here.
Squaw from tribe of Aqqanee speaks in riddles. bear™'s word is iron his sign is the turtle.

She is humbly sorry. She forgot that the bear runs with the wolf and the coyote, the elk and the bison, but is honest and friendly with all, unless angered. If angry, that is not the bear's fault, for it is his nature. The fault is with the one who angers the bear.
Reply 91
Original post by DrSocSciences
Can't beat a bit of Gregorian chanting with a kebab.
Happy Dudette here.

y helo Ma'am... please accept apologies for my Phallocentric comments just now... :colondollar:

harissa ?
Reply 92
Original post by Fullofsurprises
She is humbly sorry. She forgot that the bear runs with the wolf and the coyote, the elk and the bison, but is honest and friendly with all, unless angered. If angry, that is not the bear's fault, for it is his nature. The fault is with the one who angers the bear.

Squaw sees sense. She is welcome to join braves for kebab.
I would love a kebab.... Is salad available :holmes: to complement it
:sad:
Reply 95
Original post by iEthan
I would love a kebab.... Is salad available :holmes: to complement it

soz for D Lay Eef :colondollar:

here is my main man Kocham Gotować telling you the word on kebabs:

[video="youtube;Kjooewbi28g"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kjooewbi28g[/video]
soz for D Lay Eef :colondollar:

here is my main man Kocham Gotować telling you the word on kebabs:

[video="youtube;Kjooewbi28g"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kjooewbi28g[/video]

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
Reply 97
Original post by iEthan
:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

here is a nice chilled Ventoux to go avec :h:

@thebear Bjorn jeg er veldig stresset og har en dårlig hodepine . Kan du gre pelsen min med milde klør ? :cry2:
[scroll]

[/scroll]
Reply 99
Original post by CoolCavy
@thebear Bjorn jeg er veldig stresset og har en dårlig hodepine . Kan du gre pelsen min med milde klør ? :cry2:
[scroll]

[/scroll]

hei marsvin !! har du kommet til rett sted for å håndtere den ekle gamle stresset !!
Jeg er klar til å stryke deg forsiktig. anta posisjoner: H

translation compliance:

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest