The Student Room Group

2016 Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Applicants

Scroll to see replies

11:46 Am.....Tick Tock! Tick Tock! Tick Tock......Tick Tock!!!!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaa!
Reply 821
Whar happens when the portal closes if ur agency input has been filled in and satisfied but it still says with nominating agency 1 ?
Original post by eygyal
Whar happens when the portal closes if ur agency input has been filled in and satisfied but it still says with nominating agency 1 ?

It means you still have a 50-50 chance in case one declines the offer
Reply 823
Has anyone been nominated by the University of Sussex?
Original post by eygyal

A 50:50 thing
Reply 825
Nominations bombarding me. I guess a lot of schools are nominating today. I just received this from University of the west of Scotland. I also got Swansea and USW
Dear,
I am delighted to inform you that you have been nominated by UWS to receive the Commonwealth Shared Scholarship for entry in September 2016 for PG Waste and Clean Technologies.Congratulations and I will keep in touch you by email over the coming weeks and months as we progress your nomination and organise your travel to Scotland. Best wishes,
Original post by Pompey4
Nominations bombarding me. I guess a lot of schools are nominating today. I just received this from University of the west of Scotland. I also got Swansea and USW
Dear,
I am delighted to inform you that you have been nominated by UWS to receive the Commonwealth Shared Scholarship for entry in September 2016 for PG Waste and Clean Technologies.Congratulations and I will keep in touch you by email over the coming weeks and months as we progress your nomination and organise your travel to Scotland. Best wishes,

yea,

Many schools will be nominating today. Thats why I insist we stay hopeful.

Many EAS application will enter the CSC stage tomoro, 30th april.
Original post by Pompey4
Dear,

Yea,

Many Many Many Many schools will be nominating today. Remember that about 67 UK varsities are participating in this scheme. Thats why I insist we stay hopeful.

Many EAS application will enter the CSC stage tomoro, 30th april.
Original post by doopcee
Has anyone been nominated by the University of Sussex?

check uy EAS portal tomoro. Also email ur school to no ur status.
Original post by Mustapha_

Happy for you.

#Dancing unclad#
Original post by Mustapha_

Happy for you.

#Dancing unclad#
Reply 831
Original post by kuchikau
check uy EAS portal tomoro. Also email ur school to no ur status.

Thanks I mailed my school already.Out of curiosity, so who else applied to CSS through Sussex?
Reply 832
Congratulations everyone! Has anybody heard from University of Liverpool and Liverpool John Moores University?
Original post by kuchikau
Happy for you.

#Dancing unclad#

Hahahahahahaaa!

**Dancing Azonto***
I have also applied throughIDS SUSSEX but still waiting for results.
Reply 835
Hello pompey, will you be accepting the UWS offer? I also made an application but i have not received any mail from them and my application is still at nominating agency 1 stage.
Original post by Pompey4
Dear,
Reply 836
Original post by Kaleem Muhammad
I have also applied throughIDS SUSSEX but still waiting for results.

Yea I applied to IDS too.Where are you from?We could keep in touch.
Wow. Congrats to all the present and upcoming nominations.
Original post by doopcee
Yea I applied to IDS too.Where are you from?We could keep in touch.

I am from Pakistan and have unconditional offer of M.A Governance and development but still waiting.
Reply 839
Pompey will you be accepting UWS? I also applied but haven't heard from them, even though my application is still with nominating agency 1.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending