The Student Room Group

Cambridge Mphil Real Estate Finance 2016/17

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Another more people with status update?
Reply 61
No sign. means no chance to see a change, right? Maybe it's time to empty my mind :s-smilie:
Reply 62
Original post by iwannagotocam
Maybe she updates the statues one by one and she went for a coffee break ...

Hahaha wishful thinking but I like it! Hopefully that's the case indeed
Perhaps they update status in alphabetic order??
Will those who do not receive an update get rejected immediately?
Reply 65
I have refreshed like hundred times in the past hour..
:smile:congrats to Phil.
Still under consideration by department. Good luck to the rest of us.
Reply 67
Original post by camref
I have refreshed like hundred times in the past hour..

You're not alone mate
Reply 68
Awaiting decision by the Board of Graduate Studies for me now. What does this mean? can anyone provide a link to this??
Original post by pear112
Awaiting decision by the Board of Graduate Studies for me now. What does this mean? can anyone provide a link to this??

It means you've been accepted. Congrats!
anyone applied for real estate programme for other unis as well?
Reply 71
Original post by jiayexiao7

I applied for LSE as well. Yourself?
Original post by jiayexiao7

I'd imagine some Cam applicants also apply to LSE, Reading and Cass but some might be set on just Cambridge as it seems to be the most desirable of the lot. Reading's real estate masters seem to be very well regarded in the UK (or at least the surveying side, not sure how well regarded it is in finance), Cass' masters is very expensive (overpriced) and I can't find out much about what people think of LSE's. I had started a thread on the LSE REEF (http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3996411) but there wasn't any action!
Original post by camref
I applied for LSE as well. Yourself?

i applied for UCL
Original post by realestate
I'd imagine some Cam applicants also apply to LSE, Reading and Cass but some might be set on just Cambridge as it seems to be the most desirable of the lot. Reading's real estate masters seem to be very well regarded in the UK (or at least the surveying side, not sure how well regarded it is in finance), Cass' masters is very expensive (overpriced) and I can't find out much about what people think of LSE's. I had started a thread on the LSE REEF (http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3996411) but there wasn't any action!

THX, i didnt apply for the real estate programme of LSE cus im an international student and the teaching that LSE offers is mainly based on EU standards
Reply 75
Do they make any action to rejected applicants immediately?
Reply 76
If our status doesn't change by 5pm UK time, does that mean we've been rejected?
Reply 77
Original post by JPKS
If our status doesn't change by 5pm UK time, does that mean we've been rejected?

What's the initial of your surname? I'm wondering if they are doing it alphabetically
Original post by camref
What's the initial of your surname? I'm wondering if they are doing it alphabetically

His name is Zjohn Zmartin
Well, still not getting an offer.

Now, it is just matter of time tochange to unsuccessful. Really need to leave it behind andcongratulation to those who are getting an offer.

Bye

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending