The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Imperial College London Postgraduate Applicants 2016/2017

Scroll to see replies

Original post by christieio
I was given an unconditional offer. I graduated last year with a 2:1 and all they wanted was proof of my transcript and my deposit.

oh thats alright for you then no pressure haha! what undergrad course did you do?
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Original post by jessw5377
oh thats alright for you then no pressure haha! what undergrad course did you do?

Yeah lol! Biomedical Sciences:smile: How bout you?
Yeah lol! Biomedical Sciences:smile: How bout you?

same! final year stress right now haha
Original post by jessw5377
same! final year stress right now haha

I completely understand you haha.:tongue: It will soon be over, don't worry! I'm sure you will do great anyway:smile:
What is everyone planning on doing about accommodation? Some of these prices I'm seeing are absolutely insane
Original post by Harvey.Specter
What is everyone planning on doing about accommodation? Some of these prices I'm seeing are absolutely insane

Rob a bank and live in Gradpad!
Original post by BioGeek
Rob a bank and live in Gradpad!

might be joining you there!:biggrin:
I'm based on Hammersmith too :biggrin::biggrin: Maybe we will get to meet lol.

Yay!!! It's so awesome that you'll be on Hammersmith campus too! Would be great to see you around campus! :smile:
Original post by calmsmile93
Yay!!! It's so awesome that you'll be on Hammersmith campus too! Would be great to see you around campus! :smile:

Yeiiii :biggrin:
Reply 129
Hi guys, I am an undergraduate student from Germany, I am interested in doing my Master degree at Imperial. I study International Business Administration in Frankfurt and my whole degree is taught in English, does anyone of you maybe know if I still have to do an English proficiency test to apply for a master's degree at Imperial College? I know that LSE and LBS for instance don't require one if I already studied my previous degree in English.

Thanks a lot in advance!
Just set up my student e-service account! Registration opens in early September. It's just a waiting game now! :smile:
Just set up my student e-service account! Registration opens in early September. It's just a waiting game now! :smile:

We need to make another account? I didn't know that. Where can I find the link?
We need to make another account? I didn't know that. Where can I find the link?

When I fulfilled all of the conditions for my offer, my previous account said that I now have an unconditional offer. A few days later, I received an email from Imperial providing me with a link to create another student e-service account.

My new account is similar to my previous one, but has a few extra pieces of info.

Have you fulfilled all your conditions (i.e. paid the deposit/provided hard evidence of your undergrad degree results)? If your current account states that you now have an unconditional offer, and you haven't received an email telling you to create another account, it may be worth contacting the uni.

Hope this helps! :smile:
When I fulfilled all of the conditions for my offer, my previous account said that I now have an unconditional offer. A few days later, I received an email from Imperial providing me with a link to create another student e-service account.

My new account is similar to my previous one, but has a few extra pieces of info.

Have you fulfilled all your conditions (i.e. paid the deposit/provided hard evidence of your undergrad degree results)? If your current account states that you now have an unconditional offer, and you haven't received an email telling you to create another account, it may be worth contacting the uni.

Hope this helps! :smile:

That's strange. :s-smilie:

I fulfilled all my conditions but i keep checking my account every day and it keeps saying 'conditional offer accepted'. It hasn't changed to 'uncoditional offer'. :/

I think I should give them a ring tomorrow.

Thank you for the info! :smile:
That's strange. :s-smilie:

I fulfilled all my conditions but i keep checking my account every day and it keeps saying 'conditional offer accepted'. It hasn't changed to 'uncoditional offer'. :/

I think I should give them a ring tomorrow.

Thank you for the info! :smile:

No worries! Hope everything works out alright! :smile:
Guys. I just received an offer for the Msc immunology course at Imperial!! :biggrin:
Congratulations !
Did you receive an email?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by johancth
Congratulations !
Did you receive an email?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah that's right. I got it recently!
Reply 138
hey guys! please help me out I'm confused
I applied for Environmental Eng- sustainable development but it has been suspended for this year so I went for my second option, just env engg. I missed out on most of the scholarship deadlines, the official confirmation was updated really late and the college is super expensive I cannot afford on my own, but I really wanna join Imperial.
options =>
1. should I pay the deposit, apply for scholarship and defer my offer for next year
2. decline the offer, re-apply for sustainable dev module next year
3. forget about imperial
Original post by rrm91
hey guys! please help me out I'm confused
I applied for Environmental Eng- sustainable development but it has been suspended for this year so I went for my second option, just env engg. I missed out on most of the scholarship deadlines, the official confirmation was updated really late and the college is super expensive I cannot afford on my own, but I really wanna join Imperial.
options =>

1. should I pay the deposit, apply for scholarship and defer my offer for next year
2. decline the offer, re-apply for sustainable dev module next year
3. forget about imperial

I vote number two! How different are the two courses?
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply