The Student Room Group

Looters steal bundles of free water in south-east London

--
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

To paraphrase one of the article's comments, looking at that motley crew I bet it's the hardest they've worked in a while!
If you're going to steal something, don't steal something that's worth £0.002dm3\text{£} 0.002\mathrm{dm}^{-3}.
What on Earth is wrong with some people...
Must have been stealing it for all the thirsty people on TSR.
They did more work today than they've done in the whole of their lives
You really need to consider your life if you get up in the morning to steal water from marathon runners. I hope it doesn't hinder the marathon runners too much they've been training for months, if not years for this event.
Absolutely pathetic
they dindu nothin wrong officer
Reply 8
Opened thread to check if race was a factor in the story and ...yup!
They look like a load of Chavs & TBF I hate Chavs of any race or culture.
Reply 10
Funny and sad at the same time.:unimpressed:
Reply 11
Mass dehydration for the finish line runners.
Clearly the DM omitted the pictures of all the white people stealing to promote their racist agenda............. either that or there simply isn't any left in the area.
Original post by HanSoloLuck
Clearly the DM omitted the pictures of all the white people stealing to promote their racist agenda............. either that or there simply isn't any left in the area.

White people focus their energy on getting heavily discounted widescreen TVs in Tesco on Black Friday.
Reply 14
Original post by HanSoloLuck

Where is it in London?
Were they those 'refugees'

Posted from TSR Mobile
great cultural enrichment right there

dindunnuffin
Reply 17
Original post by RivalPlayer
It's in Deptford (London borough of Lewisham). There's a large black population in the borough. Although there's also a significant Vietnamese community here (the largest in the UK). A lot of them live in the social housing estates on the road where the video was shot.

*Added to the (long) list of "never go there" areas*
Reply 18
Original post by RivalPlayer
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3556430/Dozens-looters-steal-bundles-free-water-left-official-watering-stations-marathon-runners.html

The water was left out for the runners in today's London marathon. The way this local mob thought they could just turn up and help themselves to something that wasn't meant for them is astounding. They even turn up with suitcases and trolleys.

It's absolutely shameful.

Thoughts?

I agree. Crime is often bad.
This is why Africa is a mess and White civilization were least at one point were the greatest.

Notice nearly all those stealing water were Black?

Now today, Whites feel sorry for Blacks (Muh slavery) and give them the comforts of White civilization and you get nothing but grief in return.

Believe me the more tolerant and nice you are to Blacks the more vicious they become. You cannot trust them. They don't even want to live with their own people.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending