The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

hi, i joined a while ago, but just started using tsr today! :smile:
Original post by Amandurhc
Hi! My name is Amanda and I'm from Malaysia! I'm going to Northumbria in September and I know no one and I'm going to be so far away from home. Hope I'll get to know some of my future course mates here :smile:

Xx

Hello!

Welcome to :tsr:

Be sure to check out the University life and Northumbria University forums to try and find others who'll be doing your course :smile: Otherwise, get stuck in elsewhere, Chat's good for some fun too!

Original post by Jadehardman42
hi, i joined a while ago, but just started using tsr today! :smile:

Hello, and welcome!!

Get stuck in and if you have any questions be sure to ask, otherwise, HAVE FUN!!! :woo:
Hi, I joined today because my AS's are too soon and I need as much help revising, especially Chemistry and Biology :colondollar:
Original post by veggiegal
Hi, I joined today because my AS's are too soon and I need as much help revising, especially Chemistry and Biology :colondollar:

Hello :woo: Welcome to :tsr:

Don't forget to check out the Biology exams and Chemistry exams forums for any help you might need, and also others like Chat to chill out in as well :smile:
Reply 644
Original post by Captain Jack
Hiya,

Thought I'd just see who had joined today :smile: And to say hello, I work in TSR's community team.

What brought you here today?!

Jack

Hiii - decided to join this to see if anyone is studying / will be studing Sociology at uni - would be nice to get some feedback or some advice on anything !! :~))

shaz
Original post by 97.shaz
Hiii - decided to join this to see if anyone is studying / will be studing Sociology at uni - would be nice to get some feedback or some advice on anything !! :~))

shaz

That's cool, I studied sociology and uni too (as part of a business marketing degree).
hey! I was looking for tips on how do well in IGCSE Environmental management (0680) paper 4.
Reply 647
Hello,I joined TSR today.I accidentally discovered this site and I wish to get some helps for my IGCSE.
Hiya,

Thought I'd just see who had joined today :smile: And to say hello, I work in TSR's community team.

What brought you here today?!

Jack

I need some tips regarding my exams
Original post by Kazi Shahul
I need some tips regarding my exams

Then you need to check out all of our exam forums in the Study Help section :smile:

Right here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=11
:h::h::h:Hi guys
That's cool, I studied sociology and uni too (as part of a business marketing degree).

I am doing AS sociology as well as health and social care, law and philosophy have u got any tips in getting the highest grade in Sociology :u:
Original post by veggiegal

Same here my AS exams are soon and I need as much tips and help but for sociology, philosophy and health and social care
Original post by Bukthaver
I am doing AS sociology as well as health and social care, law and philosophy have u got any tips in getting the highest grade in Sociology :u:

Only to really get to grips with the different theories, and then understand the research that supports each theory so you can refer back to both. That way, you can demonstrate clearly your understanding and analysis skills for both the theory and the research.
Hello,

I'm from South Africa and a private candidate - doing my IGCSEs and will soon be busy with my A Levels! I'm anxious about my Biology examinations next week, and looking forward to finishing these IGCSEs! I'm having a bit of trouble choosing my A levels as I have a varied and branching range of interests. For now its Mathematics and Languages!
Only to really get to grips with the different theories, and then understand the research that supports each theory so you can refer back to both. That way, you can demonstrate clearly your understanding and analysis skills for both the theory and the research.

thanks I know the content I just wondered if there was a writing technique you were using to answer the questions :biggrin::u::h:
Hey, I'm Leo (Eleanor) and I am new on TSR.
I am French and currently studying in the UK.
I have been recommended this application/website by many to help expand my curiosity. So far so good may I say.
I wanted to join forums and follow anyone interested in medicine and the sciences.
(Also any memorising tips... in need of those)

Merci beaucoup, ciao! :adore:
Reply 657
Mee! Im interested. :biggrin: I wanted to pick medicine but I think I can't handle it, because I am not as "clever" so I decided to move to pharmacy, which is not bad at all. Im in my GCSE ( have exam tomorrow :s-smilie:) at the moment. For Alevels, I'm picking Biology, Chemistry, Health and social and Core maths. I scared to do my science exam soon (biology and chemistry, (physics = don't care)) especially Chemistry. So can you help me out with some science and give me some tips? x
Hey!
I joined because i suck at revision! I'm retaking english language and literature and media studies AS and then on top of that i am doing my A-levels on top of that! any tips?
Thanks!
Reply 659
Hi my name is Ginah45 i sitting for exam chem and bio aqa a level soon.Can anyone explain questions 2d and 2e 2015 chemistry paper for me please.

Latest