The Student Room Group

Post Your Favourite Inspirational Quotes :)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SassKing13
:rofl:

I knew about this :tongue: No, I haven't :lol: I wondered if Villiers Terrace was a pub in Liverpool initially, but then I read that it wasn't :tongue:

Ohh I was just searching it up to find the song then...there it was! :tongue: It looks like a cool place. Ooooh maybe one day in the future, you, Amellia and I could go there!:awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Matrix123
Hahaha good idea :tongue:

Nope :colonhash: no way - you haven't even been to specsavers yet, have you? :unimpressed:
*gasps* did...did Amellia just God Matrix!? *is taken aback* this cannot be!:eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well last time i went for new glasses i went to D&A but sure i have had an eye test (and i have contacts in so i can actually see :tongue:)

Yep i did :colone: well as a joke, it wasnt serious (this time) :lol:
Ohh I was just searching it up to find the song then...there it was! :tongue: It looks like a cool place. Ooooh maybe one day in the future, you, Amellia and I could go there!:awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:rofl: My life would be complete, I could actually say "I've been up to Villiers Terrace" :rofl:
I can't think :tongue:

Think SassKing!! All i can think of begininng with 'w' is 'who are you' but thats The Who :lol:
Original post by Amellia123
Think SassKing!! All i can think of begininng with 'w' is 'who are you' but thats The Who :lol:

I can't think of any of their songs beginning with W :rofl: I wonder if she means My Kingdom? :tongue:
I can't think of any of their songs beginning with W :rofl: I wonder if she means My Kingdom? :tongue:

Haha :rofl: id have said 'With a Hip' but thats 3 words :tongue: hmm the mystery continues!!
:rofl: My life would be complete, I could actually say "I've been up to Villiers Terrace" :rofl:

Life goals right there SassKing :rofl: 'so what did you do this summer then SassKing?' 'Oh you know, just been up to Villiers Terrace as you do....' :lol:
Hahaha OK - I might avoid those before listening to the others; you are my trusted Bunnymen advisor : p

Indeed :colonhash: why, Amellia, why?:unimpressed:

Ooooh I'm listening to Pictures on my Wall! I love it! :jive: I'll listen to the live version later - it's probably better :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awesome :biggrin: That was their debut single :smile: By the way, that W song...do you mean 'My Kingdom'? :tongue:

Saved you the trouble :tongue:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ux0QeHLANfA&t=17m28s

I haven't listened to them in a while, so was nice to hear them after a break :biggrin:
Life goals right there SassKing :rofl: 'so what did you do this summer then SassKing?' 'Oh you know, just been up to Villiers Terrace as you do....' :lol:

That would be amazing :rofl:
Haha :rofl: id have said 'With a Hip' but thats 3 words :tongue: hmm the mystery continues!!

Actually yeah, that'd make more sense... Hmmm... :tongue:
That would be amazing :rofl:

Just realised, if the average person addressed you as SassKing it would be rather funny :tongue:
What a story to be able to tell!!

Actually yeah, that'd make more sense... Hmmm... :tongue:

Hahaha :tongue: hmm we shall see, im guessing it can only be off the first 4 albums anyways :lol:
Just realised, if the average person addressed you as SassKing it would be rather funny :tongue:

Hahaha :tongue: hmm we shall see, im guessing it can only be off the first 4 albums anyways :lol:

:rofl: :lol:

Yeah it has to be :tongue: The only other thing I can possibly think of is My White Devil, but I haven't sent that song :tongue:
:rofl: :lol:

Yeah it has to be :tongue: The only other thing I can possibly think of is My White Devil, but I haven't sent that song :tongue:

Sorry im just imagining your teacher at college being like 'so then SassKing, tell us about ...' :lol:
Haha ahh okay :tongue: hmm fairs enough then :lol: i was about to quote in some lyrics but its too hard too when you are listening to the Tje Reflex (flex flex flex) :lol:
Sorry im just imagining your teacher at college being like 'so then SassKing, tell us about ...' :lol:
Haha ahh okay :tongue: hmm fairs enough then :lol: i was about to quote in some lyrics but its too hard too when you are listening to the Tje Reflex (flex flex flex) :lol:

Oh my God :rofl: :lol:
Amazing :lol:

You've gone too far this time! But I'm dancing on the danger line!

Well last time i went for new glasses i went to D&A but sure i have had an eye test (and i have contacts in so i can actually see :tongue:)

Yep i did :colone: well as a joke, it wasnt serious (this time) :lol:

I never knew you needed glasses!:eek: hahaha OK well your judgement of how heated the beans are is awful :colonhash: :tongue: (oooh I am of two minds about contacts, I wouldn't want them but they seem so much easier!)

Hahaha oh my gosh! Yes! :ahee:

Nope to both - it could have been more than two words actually...and naybe it didn't begin with 'w' then...:o:p

:rofl: amazing!
Awesome :biggrin: That was their debut single :smile: By the way, that W song...do you mean 'My Kingdom'? :tongue:

Saved you the trouble :tongue:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ux0QeHLANfA&t=17m28s

I haven't listened to them in a while, so was nice to hear them after a break :biggrin:

Oooj cool! Thanks! I'll listen right away :h:

Hahahaha that would be hilarious! :tongue: or calling you Amellia but that probably wouldn't be as funny :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh my God :rofl: :lol:
Amazing :lol:

You've gone too far this time! But I'm dancing on the danger line!

Hahaha :lol:

Omg a Simon Gif!!!! Thanks SassKing!!!! :blush: how can a new romantic look so cool :rofl:

I tell you somebody's fooling around with my chances on the danger line (?) :lol: omg when my my WA status was 'dancing on the valentine' my friend actually laughed :lol:
I never knew you needed glasses!:eek: hahaha OK well your judgement of how heated the beans are is awful :colonhash: :tongue: (oooh I am of two minds about contacts, I wouldn't want them but they seem so much easier!)

Nope to both - it could have been more than two words actually...and naybe it didn't begin with 'w' then...:o:p

Hahahaha that would be hilarious! :tongue: or calling you Amellia but that probably wouldn't be as funny :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oooh Matrix that was many quotes (there is a reason you are my top quoter!)
Yum...... Warm beans....... :lol: (i have to wear them for golf, cos cant see properly with glasses on!)

Lol, yeah i suppose its because it is an actual name :lol: 'SassKing' seems very abstract!
I love how we've hijacked the thread :tongue:

You need to delete some PMs :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oooh Matrix that was many quotes (there is a reason you are my top quoter!)
Yum...... Warm beans....... :lol: (i have to wear them for golf, cos cant see properly with glasses on!)

Lol, yeah i suppose its because it is an actual name :lol: 'SassKing' seems very abstract!

It was (hahaha :tongue:)
:rofl: (I thought you were talking about the beans then :lol: ohhh I see...well I should probably get contacts when I do golf then :tongue:

Hahaha yup but if someone called you Amellia123... :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest