The Student Room Group

My crush is too perfect she has ruined all other girls for me

And now that she has a boyfriend I have yo watch someone else live out my fantasy that I only get in my dreams I'm not even sure I can dream about her anymore because now I've seen her with someone else my fantasies don't feel like they are real anymore. Everything feels really pointless now, being with her is the only thing my heart truley desires and now I feel like it's shattered into a million tiny pieces

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Newaccount97
And now that she has a boyfriend I have yo watch someone else live out my fantasy that I only get in my dreams I'm not even sure I can dream about her anymore because now I've seen her with someone else my fantasies don't feel like they are real anymore. Everything feels really pointless now, being with her is the only thing my heart truley desires and now I feel like it's shattered into a million tiny pieces

Believe me (and movies/tv shows), there are PLENTY of fish in the sea
Original post by hellomynameisr

EU agricultural policy has damaged our fishing industry unfortunately
This is forumaddict again isn't it?
Reply 4

But I honesty have thougt about this a lot and realised are chances are so so slim of ever finding someone else. Because out of 200 girls at my sixth form she's the only one who gives me butterflies and warm fuzzy feelings she's the one I have a crush one and the perfect girl from what I can see. And at uni I probably will meet maybe 20 new girls max because I'm on a male dominated course and even if there is someone as sweet and nice and great and amazing and her chances are she won't be single or she won't want me I have messed up my 1 an only chance and I'm gonna regret it for the test of my life guaranteed
Reply 5
Original post by TercioOfParma
This is forumaddict again isn't it?

They banned me so I had to make a new account
They banned me so I had to make a new account

Didn't you get the hint?

Do you ever get the hint?
Reply 7
Original post by DanteTheDoorKnob
Didn't you get the hint?

Do you ever get the hint?

I need to post so I can seek comfort in people but to many people are mean to me. I feel so empty and heartbroken now, I can't imagine ever feeling happy again like I did when she said hi to me.The waves of euphoria and ecstasy just washed over my body at that point and now I realise life won't ever be that good again
Reply 8

Original post by DanteTheDoorKnob
EU agricultural policy has damaged our fishing industry unfortunately

#BREXIT

Understood OP? you must vote leave.
Reply 9
Original post by Josb
Understood OP? you must vote leave.

Ild vote whichever way I thought would increase my chances of being with her but it seems that's zero for both
Forumaddict you need help.
Wow I feel exactly the same way... My ex girl ruined all other girls for me because ya just cant find a 10/10 like her m8 js :/ But in time one shall come along to save my love life
I need to post so I can seek comfort in people but to many people are mean to me. I feel so empty and heartbroken now, I can't imagine ever feeling happy again like I did when she said hi to me.The waves of euphoria and ecstasy just washed over my body at that point and now I realise life won't ever be that good again

Then go and see the GP so he can get you some help. Posting here wont do you any good.

Shes going to Uni its unlikely whoever she is with now will last. She's more likely to be revising.

You sound like you'd orgasm from a conversation with her...
Original post by chikane
Forumaddict you need help.

That's why I have to post so I can confide in people it's eases the pain when you can write down your feeling and know someone else is reading them. I really want some people to seek comfort in and people here are a bit more arming than on other forums. Mods I am sorry for saying that I wish I was dead please don't ban me because I will just go on other forums where people are more mean then here and feel ten times more depressed
Original post by Newaccountdntban
That's why I have to post so I can confide in people it's eases the pain when you can write down your feeling and know someone else is reading them. I really want some people to seek comfort in and people here are a bit more arming than on other forums. Mods I am sorry for saying that I wish I was dead please don't ban me because I will just go on other forums where people are more mean then here and feel ten times more depressed

There is an unhealthy aspect in that by coming here, people help you keep the infatuation alive, rather than you seeking help and actually sorting it out. It's not good for you.
Reply 16
Yep, it's sole destroying, but it's the reality of dating and these situations just have to be dealt with. Plus there is more than one adorable girl, in fact there are many.
Original post by 999tigger
There is an unhealthy aspect in that by coming here, people help you keep the infatuation alive, rather than you seeking help and actually sorting it out. It's not good for you.

But I need to keep hope. Without hope my life seems so empty, I don't care about exams or uni or a career I just want to hold her hand
Reply 18
Get to work on a Plan B
Original post by Zarek
Get to work on a Plan B

I don't have a plan B it's her or nothing.The pain of seeing them 2 walking together was unbearable if I am honest, seeing them live out my dreams together while I'm eft all alone.There's only 7 days of school before study leave but I can't face going in if I'm gonna have to see them together, should I tell my parents and ask them to let me stay at home ? I was looking forward to the last few weeks of school and seeing people doing lever video and leavers assembly ext because people at my school are really nice and I will miss all of them not just her but obviously it's her I will miss the most. What about leavers prom, I already paid for my ticket and stuff butt there's absolutely no way I can go if they're gonna be dancing and kissing eachother, is it ok if I ask one of then politely if they can not kiss or dance during prom because I really want to go and don't wanna let people down by not going but I literally cannot face seeing t together at it it would spu my memories of seven years at this school

Latest

Trending

Trending