The Student Room Group

What do you do on Friday Nights?!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rhythmical
Adele repeated so much I had to close my ears every time I heard it if someone had the station on.

Really? I don't think she was played all too much on there :tongue:
Original post by Matrix123
Really? I don't think she was played all too much on there :tongue:

Sarcasm much? :tongue: I heard One Direction on there for the first time and Justin Bieber too but I don't understand why they play music no one likes.
Coffee flavoured orange juice, bass music(dubstep, DnB, trap, bass house...) and well.. whatever else I'm doing or if I'm feeling motivated I'll play sudoko or some other mathsy game.
Sarcasm much? :tongue: I heard One Direction on there for the first time and Justin Bieber too but I don't understand why they play music no one likes.

Hahahaha that wasn't sarcasm :rofl: oh wow thankfully I don't ever really hear them on there either :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hahahaha that wasn't sarcasm :rofl: oh wow thankfully I don't ever really hear them on there either :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

The worst are their competitions, the Whose On Heart one is such a scam. How can someone hear three celebrities voices and be able to recognise them?
The worst are their competitions, the Whose On Heart one is such a scam. How can someone hear three celebrities voices and be able to recognise them?

Hahaha yup I can never get that :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hahaha yup I can never get that :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I might ring in haha! Which Heart is your local one? My one is Beds, Bucks and Herts.
I might ring in haha! Which Heart is your local one? My one is Beds, Bucks and Herts.

Hmmm I'm not one to give my location away, so I think I'll just say, that mine could be yours, or it might not. Maybe just somewhere that's near to that lot.

Posted from TSR Mobile
[video="youtube;WeYsTmIzjkw"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeYsTmIzjkw[/video]<<<<<lalalaalalalalalaaa
Hmmm I'm not one to give my location away, so I think I'll just say, that mine could be yours, or it might not. Maybe just somewhere that's near to that lot.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha somewhere in the middle lol.
Haha somewhere in the middle lol.

Hahaha :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 71

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol I don't think revealing your local counties is going to end with TSRians peeping through your window whilst you sleep

Posted from TSR Mobile

You have upset Rob lol.
Original post by RobML
Lol I don't think revealing your local counties is going to end with TSRians peeping through your window whilst you sleep

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha I know :tongue: I just don't say stuff so people I know don't recognise that this is me

Posted from TSR Mobile
Listening to music while I am engrossed in a nasheed? :colonhash:

Original post by Boss_Rhythm

Why aren't you asleep?
Why aren't you asleep?

My parents aren't at home.... + Why should I be asleep.... My real sister isn't telling me to sleep... So you can't either!!! HAHAHAHA! I am drunk in sleep
You have upset Rob lol.

It appears so...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest