The Student Room Group

What's the solution to the migrant crisis?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by the IT MAN
Do you????

I do actually yes.
Hear we go play the racist card, dose the truth hurt or something can you not handle it.

It is a legitimate question, why don't you want our fair share of refugee migrants here?
Original post by Vinny1900
Europe and America are highly promoted among the migrants, that is the perception of the developed countries, it is rich and generous, it has welfare for the disadvantaged and they are humanitarians because of the moral high ground they take on the international stage about human rights abuses. Europe and America just love moralizing about human rights abuses in other countries, it is not their fault that desperate migrants think the developed western nations are a maternal force for the disadvantaged populations.

Dubai just built the worlds Tallest building, its government owns the largest fleet of a380s, Kuwait is a rich oil state they are defo not poor countries.
Stopping air strikes on Syria, and leaving the middle east alone in general would be a good start.
It is a legitimate question, why don't you want our fair share of refugee migrants here?

Its called reality do not start playing the racist card.
Original post by SheldorOfAzeroth
Stopping air strikes on Syria, and leaving the middle east alone in general would be a good start.

Then ISIS will take over!!!!!
Dubai just built the worlds Tallest building, its government owns the largest fleet of a380s, Kuwait is a rich oil state they are defo not poor countries.

I don't know how to answer that question, you are correct that they are rich. Do they have welfare?
I don't know how to answer that question, you are correct that they are rich. Do they have welfare?

No of course not but the UK welfare is drying up like the Dead sea, with lots of benefit cuts ect...

oxymoron
Its called reality do not start playing the racist card.

Reality of what?
Original post by brainhuman
Reality of what?

Of life... silly
Of life... silly

And what is the reality of life?
And what is the reality of life?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXQkXXBqj_U THAT

I can't watch that. Tell me please.
I can't watch that. Tell me please.

Ask you mother ect
Original post by BaconandSauce
oxymoron

How so?
Ask you mother ect

I don't think she knows what you perceive the reality of life to be.

Those syrian refugees don't have that safe space.
How so?

You can either be a migrant or a refugee

You can't be both hence oxymoron
Those syrian refugees don't have that safe space.

Turkey is next door and a few safe countries are but a donkey ride away.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending