The Student Room Group

Insomnia/cant sleep/chat forum

Scroll to see replies

Original post by John55
Rare or well done?

Well ****ing done please.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ripjonsnow
dont worry, by monday the freefolk would have taken care of them. even little olly

tbf I can't wait until someone rips his fecking head off.
Original post by ZuluK
Love how this thread carries on even during the day :lol:

Should really just been the most awesome chat thread ever...
Original post by mobbsy91
Should really just been the most awesome chat thread ever...

Lol only because it has the presence of moi :u:
Original post by ZuluK
Lol I wish it was because it has the presence of moi :u:

Corrected that for you ^^
yes, ZuluK if it wasn't for you... This thread would never have passed the 1000th post. You bought this thread life. ^^

Awwwwww you helped a little too :h:
Original post by ZuluK
Awwwwww you helped a little too :h:

Very kind of you!
Very kind of you!

I'm a nice and kind person :h: everyone says so
Original post by ZuluK
I'm not a nice and kind person :h: everyone says so

Yeh, the fact that you seem happy about that makes it so much more obvious xD
Yeh, the fact that you seem happy about that makes it so much more obvious that you are an amazing person xD

Why wouldn't I be obviously happy at your compliments? Thank you Mobbsy! :h:
Original post by ZuluK
Seriously, it's really kind of you to say so, but I don't think I am... I'm mean to you all the time, I revise... I mean, look at me... You should never associate yourself with someone like me!!! Please save yourself from my shadow!

No, don't be like that!!! Seriously, you're cool!
No, don't be like that!!! Seriously, you're cool and the best person I know. You make me laugh and smile and I even said the word "YES" to you. Omg I said it again. You make me wana change and become a better man. You are something precious!

Omg Mobbsy stop... You're making me blush :colondollar: you don't need to say it... Actually do say it... Say more nice things to me :tongue:
Original post by ZuluK
Omg Mobbsy stop... You're making me blush :colondollar: you don't need to say it... I actually think you're a pretty incredible guy as well tbh... When you're back in Norwich, I wanna bring you McD's whenever you want because I think you're such a great person, and being able to do this for you, would make me feel good! I need to see you in flesh to just truly appreciate your excellence.

No problem - 20 chicken nuggets, large fries, dairy milk mcflurry. If you pass by a KFC on the way as well: large popcorn chicken, large fries, large gravy, 4 hot wings!

Cheers!
No problem - 20 chicken nuggets, large fries, dairy milk mcflurry. If I pass by a KFC on the way as well: large popcorn chicken, large fries, large gravy, 4 hot wings! All this for you for when I see you in all your glory!!!! Don't worry, I'll be paying and if I'm lucky enough, you'll stay with me for more than 5 mins :colondollar:

Cheers in advance for blessing me with your excellence!

Oh all that food? For me? For us? Don't worry... I'll pay for half... You're such a gentlemen but I can only stay for 10 mins. No more as too much of me will only bring you down as you aren't as excellent as me. Sorry.

Spoiler

Original post by ZuluK
Oh all that food? For me? For us? Don't worry... I'll pay for half... You're such a gentlemen but I can only stay for 10 mins. No more as too much of me will only bring you down as you aren't as excellent as me. Sorry.

Spoiler

Erm, no... that's all for just me... Get your own stuff haha xD

Spoiler

evening
bah, now my laptop is making me anon
ellooo is everyone hunky dory :biggrin:
Erm, no... that's all for just me... Get your own stuff haha xD

Spoiler

Eeerrrrrr thanks a bunch :colonhash: when you know how much I love chicken :tongue:

loooool omg are you okay???? Haha hope you're feeling alright

And ewwwww :rofl:
Original post by CON5P1RACY K1D
ellooo is everyone hunky dory :biggrin:

Heyyyyyyyyy I'm goooood how are you? Mr OP??? :h:

Quick Reply

Latest