The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Youngmetro
No, you're steering the conversation away with your anti migrant agenda. Im not here to argue with you about migrants, im talking specifically about animals and humans.

No I am not, I asserted that migrants are criminals because you quoted me and presented animals committing crimes, contrasting with me asserting the migrants are criminals. Humans and animals are innately different, animals are incapable of committing crime as they are unable to understand the law, even if they may have a concept of right and wrong.
Original post by TercioOfParma
No I am not, I asserted that migrants are criminals because you quoted me and presented animals committing crimes, contrasting with me asserting the migrants are criminals. Humans and animals are innately different, animals are incapable of committing crime as they are unable to understand the law, even if they may have a concept of right and wrong.

Say all you want about migrants, law protects them, but there is no law saying an endangered animal has to come into the country.

And you speak very generically about migrants. Is it the calais migrants or migrants in general?
Say all you want about migrants, law protects them, but there is no law saying an endangered animal has to come into the country.

And you speak very generically about migrants. Is it the calais migrants or migrants in general?

No it doesn't, not when crossing UK borders, we are not in Schengen. There is no law saying migrants must come either (although refugees can).

Calais migrants are attempting to enter the UK illegally generally. The migrants that are coming to europe are only 20% syrian, so I have a generally negative view of them. Refugees are fine, just not the economic migrant component.

Also, for somebody who is complaining I am changing the subject you're remarkably forward in discussing the migrant crisis.
No it doesn't, not when crossing UK borders, we are not in Schengen. There is no law saying migrants must come either (although refugees can).

Calais migrants are attempting to enter the UK illegally generally. The migrants that are coming to europe are only 20% syrian, so I have a generally negative view of them. Refugees are fine, just not the economic migrant component.

Also, for somebody who is complaining I am changing the subject you're remarkably forward in discussing the migrant crisis.

You think there arent laws that protect migrants? God you're dumb
You think there arent laws that protect migrants? God you're dumb

No need to be insulting. Of course it is illegal to kill migrants or arbitrarily imprison. However, it is not illegal to imprison or deport migrants who cross borders, something which is against the law.

Stop trying to pick fights, you do yourself no favours.
No need to be insulting. Of course it is illegal to kill migrants or arbitrarily imprison. However, it is not illegal to imprison or deport migrants who cross borders, something which is against the law.

sure we can deport. But who deserves the space better, an animal or a migrant? And dont give me the crime ********, all humans are equal but we're not equal to animals.

Nah, youre derailing your thread with your own anti migrant agenda.
sure we can deport. But who deserves the space better, an animal or a migrant? And dont give me the crime ********, all humans are equal but we're not equal to animals.

Nah, youre derailing your thread with your own anti migrant agenda.

Are you arguing with somebody else? I said like 3 posts ago that all humans are equal but animals are not equal to humans.
Are you arguing with somebody else? I said like 3 posts ago that all humans are equal but animals are not equal to humans.

As far as im concerned you havent asserted any point apart from 'Migrants are criminals'
lol yh i slightly agree with u OP, kinda weird how most people seem to care more about animals than humans
As far as im concerned you havent asserted any point apart from 'Migrants are criminals'

Hey look, an assertion that isn't related to migrants
Hey look, an assertion that isn't related to migrants

But who deserves the space better, an animal or a migrant? And dont give me the crime ********, all humans are equal but we're not equal to animals.
But who deserves the space better, an animal or a migrant? And dont give me the crime ********, all humans are equal but we're not equal to animals.

Space is irrelevent. We could cram every human on earth into the UK. We would still likely have room for most if not all the animals too.
Space is irrelevent. We could cram every human on earth into the UK. We would still likely have room for most if not all the animals too.

Who deserves to come into the country more, that's the point. I've asked this twice now and you have avoided it. Keep avoiding it and i will show you the same courtesy and not reply.
I can't stand trophy hunting and the killing of the rhinos and elephants for their ivory. Damn humans.
Who deserves to come into the country more, that's the point. I've asked this twice now and you have avoided it. Keep avoiding it and i will show you the same courtesy and not reply.

I wouldn't be unknowingly avoiding it if you weren't esoteric in the way you were presenting it. It doesn't matter if the animals go into a zoo, although if they go into the environment they should be eliminated to prevent ecological collapse. Migrants should not come in since they cause cultural instability, even if they can work or whatever. We should only accept those we have to since there are more than enough people here already to do menial labour.
I wouldn't be unknowingly avoiding it if you weren't esoteric in the way you were presenting it. It doesn't matter if the animals go into a zoo, although if they go into the environment they should be eliminated to prevent ecological collapse. Migrants should not come in since they cause cultural instability, even if they can work or whatever. We should only accept those we have to since there are more than enough people here already to do menial labour.

no no no no no, social circumstances are completely irrelevant. I've always made it clear that im not here to discuss your anti migrant agenda. I'll give you another chance to answer it, if you fail to, then im just going to ignore you because this is getting silly.

But your claims are ******** to anyway :h:
no no no no no, social circumstances are completely irrelevant. I've always made it clear that im not here to discuss your anti migrant agenda. I'll give you another chance to answer it, if you fail to, then im just going to ignore you because this is getting silly.

But your claims are ******** to anyway :h:

How exactly are they irrelevant? Neither deserves to come into the country more than the other, both humans and animals cause problems. Are we happy now? Just to distill my point so you can understand.
How exactly are they irrelevant? Neither deserves to come into the country more than the other, both humans and animals cause problems. Are we happy now? Just to distill my point so you can understand.

First time you made this point anyway. And yet again, you ignore the point about rights.
First time you made this point anyway. And yet again, you ignore the point about rights.

I hate to point it out, but that is literally a distillation of what I said here :

I also didn't ignore your point about rights, I acknowledged them earlier on and addressed them:

This must be very funny to you, likewise it is to me too.
I hate to point it out, but that is literally a distillation of what I said here :

I also didn't ignore your point about rights, I acknowledged them earlier on and addressed them:

This must be very funny to you, likewise it is to me too.

wtf why you confusing me like this at this time at night?

Latest