The Student Room Group

2016 Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Birdee
No..both universities never answered my mail and Beds kept telling me that they will contact me in June.

They will...
Pls has anyone been nominated by university of Hull yet? mine is reading in process with nominating agency on d EAS? pls any help n hope?
Please did anyone who applied for modern application of Mathematics, or software systems in the university of bath receive any nomination message? Whether Positive or negative?
Original post by doopcee
That's cool. I'm a Nigerian and I got an unconditional offer to study MA Poverty and Development.

Have you recieved any feedback?
Reply 884
Are there people who did not graduate with a first class but still received an award? What was your CGPA? And what school nominated you? I'd like to understand the nomination process
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Akfaa
Are there people who did not graduate with a first class but still received an award? What was your CGPA? And what school nominated you? I'd like to understand the nomination process

many many manyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
KUCHIKAU how are you. Can I have hope on you
Original post by kuchikau
Check your EAS tomoro 6pm.
Then get back to me.

The scholarships team told me that an email would go out on Friday but I've not received anything from either Nottingham or the CSC and my application is still showing as with Nominating Agency 1. Please could you share the text of your nomination email by PM.
Original post by johnjkjk
The scholarships team told me that an email would go out on Friday but I've not received anything from either Nottingham or the CSC and my application is still showing as with Nominating Agency 1. Please could you share the text of your nomination email by PM.

not for a third party. They strickly warned.
Original post by Richard Lee
KUCHIKAU how are you. Can I have hope on you

between beds, notingham and leicester, i will select one. Let my clear my head first.
@ Kuchikau am requesting you to choose Nottingham. I know you will like it trust me.
Original post by johnjkjk

only successful applicant will be contacted, they affirmed
Original post by Richard Lee
@ Kuchikau am requesting you to choose Nottingham. I know you will like it trust me.

I was given 14 days to accept or decline. Will make a choice far before then.
Original post by kuchikau
I was given 14 days to accept or decline. Will make a choice far before then.

Thanks you can drop me a private message before then. I thank you once again
According to CSC, all nominating agencies must put forward their nominees on or before April 29. I believe that the statement does not necessarily translate to mean that if your portal does not change to CSC by then, your application is not successful. We should be aware that the universities and the CSC may not work on today (weekend). I am sure that by Monday onward, some people will receive their good news. It is not yet over.......
Original post by Tunde20
According to CSC, all nominating agencies must put forward their nominees on or before April 29. I believe that the statement does not necessarily translate to mean that if your portal does not change to CSC by then, your application is not successful. We should be aware that the universities and the CSC may not work on today (weekend). I am sure that by Monday onward, some people will receive their good news. It is not yet over.......

Rightly said
Original post by Kaleem Muhammad
Rightly said

PS. Monday is a bank (national) holiday in the UK.
Then let us look forward to Tuesday onward. Besides, there are applicants who have had more than one nomination, and they are yet to make decisions on which one to accept. Upon their decline of some nominations, some other applicants will receive good news. I repeat: It is not yet over.
Congratulations to all those who have been nominated for this year shared schilarship. Plz i've also applied for msc finance at the university of strathclyde. My application is still with nominating agency 1. My agency input is still nil. I contacted the school and was told i will get back to me with feedback on my application by june. Plz has anyone receive such? And is anyone having any update on this ?
those who will be rejected, will get rejection email from csc

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending