The Student Room Group
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne

Northumbria Uni (Mental Health Nursing) Sept 2016 - who's going??

Hey everyone.

I have just accepted Northumbria University as my firm choice for Mental Health nursing starting in September.

Just wondering who else is going as would be good to get to know some of you.

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Chris

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hey I'll be starting Mental Health nursing in September :smile:
Original post by mrchris1983
Hey everyone.

I have just accepted Northumbria University as my firm choice for Mental Health nursing starting in September.

Just wondering who else is going as would be good to get to know some of you.

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Chris
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Original post by Hann67
Hey I'll be starting Mental Health nursing in September :smile:

Cool you looking forward to it? You local or having to move here?

I am chris btw
Reply 3
Yes I'll be moving, but I visit often so I know the area fairly well :smile: what about you? How old are you if you don't mind me asking lol
Cool you looking forward to it? You local or having to move here?

I am chris btw
Original post by Hann67
Yes I'll be moving, but I visit often so I know the area fairly well :smile: what about you? How old are you if you don't mind me asking lol

Hey yeah I live in Newcastle. I am 33 just doing an access course at the moment. what about you?
Reply 5
Hey yeah I'll be moving, still need to find somewhere to live! 🙈 I'm 24 so don't really want to live with 18 year old lol
Hey yeah I live in Newcastle. I am 33 just doing an access course at the moment. what about you?
Original post by Hann67
Hey yeah I'll be moving, still need to find somewhere to live! 🙈 I'm 24 so don't really want to live with 18 year old lol

There are loads of different accommodation options and also loads of private houses you can rent rooms in.

where you coming from? are you on facebook or kik etc?
Hi.

I've firmed Northumbria University Mental Health Nursing 😊
I'm in the same boat as you, wanting to move into student accommodation, I'm 24.

You found any accommodation?!
Reply 8
Hey, I'm renting privately and moving up in the summer :smile: where are you from?

Original post by NatalieHarrop
Hi.

I'm in the same boat as you, wanting to move into student accommodation, I'm 24.

Original post by NatalieHarrop
Hi.

hey. You in Facebook x send link to your page - Chris
Original post by Hann67
Hey, I'm renting privately and moving up in the summer :smile: where are you from?

I'm from Co.Durham so only 20 minutes drive into Newcastle city centre but need to move out. Hahaa.
How about you?
hey. You in Facebook x send link to your page - Chris

Sent it to your page 👍🏻
Hi! I have an interview for mental health soon , could anyone talk me how the process went and what the interview questions were ? I had all my other interviews last year so i am quite nervous having to start all over again revising for another interview for my first choice. Thanks much appreciated x
Hi! I am starting MH nursing in sep 16, and I am looking to flat share! does anyone have more information or anyone up for flat sharing with me?thanks!!
Reply 14
Hey where are you from?? I'm not flat sharing,a s me and my boyfriend are moving in together, but I might be able to help. If you send your Facebook in a message i'll add you! I noticed you firmed, well done on the offer :smile:
Original post by bethanyc4305
Hi! I am starting MH nursing in sep 16, and I am looking to flat share! does anyone have more information or anyone up for flat sharing with me?thanks!!
Original post by Hann67
Hey where are you from?? I'm not flat sharing,a s me and my boyfriend are moving in together, but I might be able to help. If you send your Facebook in a message i'll add you! I noticed you firmed, well done on the offer :smile:

Oh great! Its bethany cook :smile: and thanks
Reply 16
There are a few of you lol you'll have to message me the link x
Original post by Hann67
There are a few of you lol you'll have to message me the link x

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1163767292 yeh jm local but want to move out haha x
Reply 18
Heyy! I've firmed Northumbria. I'm 24, from Lancashire and living in Durham, planning on commuting.

Mental Health Nursing for Sept 2016 at Northumbria doesn't seem to have a fb page- should we make one?
Reply 19
Hey u need to change it so I can add you xx
Original post by bethanyc4305
https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1163767292 yeh jm local but want to move out haha x

Quick Reply

Latest