The Student Room Group

English 2017

How do you revise anthology. I can't English. I can'r do the poetry section. Mr Bruff's not uploading poetry stuff. how to do well in poetry exam 2017??????????
Or English exam in general for 2017????????????????
Original post by orangestar123
How do you revise anthology. I can't English. I can'r do the poetry section. Mr Bruff's not uploading poetry stuff. how to do well in poetry exam 2017??????????

Hey there :smile: I've moved your thread to the English section as you're more likely to get a response there :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Make mind maps. Apparently it's the best to revise
How?
How?

The poems in an anthology will all be linked by things such as theme, place or time. I would suggest you make a mindmap of these things that best fit your anthology.

For example, if there were poems expressing death or grievance you would mind map this in the centre, draw a bubble around it and then have different sections coming off the main bubble. For instance, one section would be imagery, connotations, context, etc.

Same for place. It could be situated in a war setting, church/graveyard setting, etc.

Hope this gives you some kind of help.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending