The Student Room Group

Post Your Favourite Inspirational Quotes :)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Amellia123
Omg i actually love Wham!!! So cheesy and upbeat! Thank you for sending all those Matrix! I shall queue them up :jive:

Yay! Yup, nothing beats Wham on the cheese leader boards! :tongue: No worries, yay - enjoy! :h: :jive:
Original post by Matrix123
Yay! Yup, nothing beats Wham on the cheese leader boards! :tongue: No worries, yay - enjoy! :h: :jive:

Haha George and Andrew make such a good pair :lol: :excited: their 'Bad Boys' rendition on totp is so funny :lol: thanks Matrix!!! :jive:
Original post by Amellia123
Haha George and Andrew make such a good pair :lol: :excited: their 'Bad Boys' rendition on totp is so funny :lol: thanks Matrix!!! :jive:

Hahaha for a moment I was wondering "Who the heck are George and Andrew!?" :rofl: They really do! Ooh, I don't think I've seen that - I'll look now :wink: Thanks :biggrin: and you're welcome :jive:
A smile just takes a moment but its memory lasts forever :smile:

:lol:

My contribution (though it's not cheesy :tongue:)
[video="youtube;9muzyOd4Lh8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9muzyOd4Lh8[/video]
Original post by thespaceshuttle
A smile just takes a moment but its memory lasts forever :smile:

I love this! I definitely agree :biggrin: thanks, the thread seems to have taken a momentary turn from quotes :redface: :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SassKing13
:lol:

My contribution (though it's not cheesy :tongue:)
[video="youtube;9muzyOd4Lh8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9muzyOd4Lh8[/video]

Hahaha thanks! (it really does contrast - it's weird listening to this after Wham :lol:)
Oooh great one! :h:
I love this! I definitely agree :biggrin: thanks, the thread seems to have taken a momentary turn from quotes :redface: :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awwww thank you :h: and haha no harm in bringing it back :biggrin:
Awwww thank you :h: and haha no harm in bringing it back :biggrin:

You're welcome! :h:
Indeed, I like general chat on here tbh - as long as people are happy :biggrin: If there are too many consecutive chat posts then I just add in the odd quote :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
That's sweet of you and since you like general chat hii nice to meet you :bigsmile:

Haha hi, same, nice to meet you too. How are you doing?

I find it a lot easier to talk on here than irl :tongue:
Posted from TSR Mobile
You're welcome! :h:
Indeed, I like general chat on here tbh - as long as people are happy :biggrin: If there are too many consecutive chat posts then I just add in the odd quote :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's sweet of you and since you like general chat hii nice to meet you :bigsmile::tongue:
That's sweet of you and since you like general chat hii nice to meet you :bigsmile::tongue:

Haven't I already replied to this?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha hi, same, nice to meet you too. How are you doing?

I find it a lot easier to talk on here than irl :tongue:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Awww I'm very well, thank you. How are you and how are things with you?
Awww I'm very well, thank you. How are you and how are things with you?

That's great to hear! You're welcome :wink: I'm also well thanks :smile: The only problem is procrastination, which isn't great so close to exam dates :eek: at least we have a longer weekend :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
O

Haven't I already replied to this?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I deleted that post because I forgot to quote you *awkward
O

I deleted that post because I forgot to quote you *awkward

Hahaha I noticed after :tongue: no worries

Posted from TSR Mobile
That's great to hear! You're welcome :wink: I'm also well thanks :smile: The only problem is procrastination, which isn't great so close to exam dates :eek: at least we have a longer weekend :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

C'mon that's not fair...we have to work smart. What are you studing?
C'mon that's not fair...we have to work smart. What are you studing?

True - but I hardly do any revision :redface:

English, maths, triple science, RE, history, French and computer science. You?
Posted from TSR Mobile
True - but I hardly do any revision :redface:

English, maths, triple science, RE, history, French and computer science. You?
Posted from TSR Mobile

But why? We'll have plenty of time after exams to do everything we like, please do productive work! If there is anything I could help you with, do let me know. GCSE then, right? I'm doing A2 in Physics, Chemistry and Maths

Quick Reply

Latest