The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I was betrayed by my own brothers, soon I will be reborn.
So I win.
Original post by Boss_Rhythm
people who are 8 are babies... I'm 8 and a half! I'm a big boy!
HAHA Silly eating too much food! :biggrin:
I am 8 and a Half! I don't lie! EVAR!

:naughty::noway:
You're still a baby!
Food is love, food is life.
Original post by rajneetk
:naughty::noway:
You're still a baby!
Food is love, food is life.

No, I am not! I'm a big boy! :biggrin:
No, I am not! I'm a big boy! :biggrin:

Tut tut :naughty:
Original post by the bear
ask one of the older children :h:

are u a bear?????? mummy help me a bear is going to get me!!!
people who are 8 are babies... I'm 8 and a half! I'm a big boy!
HAHA Silly eating too much food! :biggrin:
I am 8 and a Half! I don't lie! EVAR!

Exactly people who are 8 are babies just like you said !! you are a baby !!
Aren't you tamil? I think i've spoke to you before and you said you went to south borough school which is a secondary school :smile:
Tbh i cannot comprehend you :wink:
5! is 120.... you are the :king1: of being old

Well played. :rofl:
Original post by iEthan
are u a bear?????? mummy help me a bear is going to get me!!!

:bear: will look after u in his lovely cave :h:
:bear: will look after u in his lovely cave :h:

:afraid::afraid::afraid::afraid::afraid::afraid:
Original post by nisha.sri
Exactly people who are 8 are babies just like you said !! you are a baby !!
Aren't you tamil? I think i've spoke to you before and you said you went to south borough school which is a secondary school :smile:
Tbh i cannot comprehend you :wink:

No offense but, I took your remark offensively...
No, I am not tamil, and no, I don't go to south borough school! :biggrin: WTH Is that anyways?!
I go to Seven Kings Primary School!
I can't comprehend you either! Making stuff up, pah!
['ksbdnf;asbdk;fe

Spoiler

No offense but, I took your remark offensively...
No, I am not tamil, and no, I don't go to south borough school! :biggrin: WTH Is that anyways?!
I go to Seven Kings Primary School!
I can't comprehend you either! Making stuff up, pah!

I'm not trying to be rude but how can a 8 year old understand what the word 'comprehend' is and how can you use slang ?! Sorry there was something like you with the same name so i got confused !! Jheeze no need to be rude! Thank you very much. Tbh it doesn't matter how old you are, if your 8 then hey be eight but if your lying and joking let it be like that !! No offense:biggrin:
Original post by rajneetk
Lmao
For your age you're quite intelligent

Well when I was 8 I used to play these online games where you could talk to other players, swearing at random people, tut-tut. The older people were very bad swearing at kids!! Lol
I'm not trying to be rude but how can a 8 year old understand what the word 'comprehend' is and how can you use slang ?! Sorry there was something like you with the same name so i got confused !! Jheeze no need to be rude! Thank you very much. Tbh it doesn't matter how old you are, if your 8 then hey be eight but if your lying and joking let it be like that !! No offense:biggrin:

Na 8 year olds aren't stupid! Think about when you were 8 lol
Original post by _Xenon_
Na 8 year olds aren't stupid! Think about when you were 8 lol

Are you being sarcastic?! :wink:
Are you being sarcastic?! :wink:

No of course not. I'm only saying this because I remember myself when I was 8 I used to be on the internet ALL DAY. I've never had much friends so never went outside much just internet. I still remember a forum I used to be a part of. This was 2008 LOL. when I was 8 so eventhough he may or may not be 8 there are probably 8 year olds all over the internet especially these days! Which is why INTERNET SAFETY IS VERY IMPORTANT!
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by _Xenon_
No of course not. I'm only saying this because I remember myself when I was 8 I used to be on the internet ALL DAY. I've never had much friends so never went outside much just internet. I still remember a forum I used to be a part of. This was 2008 LOL. when I was 8 so eventhough he may or may not be 8 there are probably 8 year olds all over the internet especially these days! Which is why INTERNET SAFETY IS VERY IMPORTANT!

Wow really?! Sorry to be offensive :smile: However, when i was 8 i didn't even know what slang was and i didn't use the computer as much :smile: I probably didn't even know what most of the words meant :smile: I wouldn't classify myself as stupid , i just didn't know much because i was small :smile: How old are you ? :biggrin:
Wow really?! Sorry to be offensive :smile: However, when i was 8 i didn't even know what slang was and i didn't use the computer as much :smile: I probably didn't even know what most of the words meant :smile: I wouldn't classify myself as stupid , i just didn't know much because i was small :smile: How old are you ? :biggrin:

Now I'm 15 :smile: lol
I've had a computer since i was a baby maybe that is why?
Original post by _Xenon_
Now I'm 15 :smile: lol
I've had a computer since i was a baby maybe that is why?

I'm 16 :smile: GCSE'S SOON!! :redface:
Maybe i also had a computer but i didn't spend much time because most of the time i was at school, outside playing etc...
I'm 16 :smile: GCSE'S SOON!! :redface:
Maybe i also had a computer but i didn't spend much time because most of the time i was at school, outside playing etc...

My GCSEs are this year too! We're both in year 11 right?

Latest