The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Queen Mary Postgraduate Applicants 2016

Scroll to see replies

Hi you guys, I'm Viet from Vietnam. You can call me Victor. I'm applicant of MSc Finance CFA pathway. I'm pleased to make friend with you
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Original post by Vietforward
Hi you guys, I'm Viet from Vietnam. You can call me Victor. I'm applicant of MSc Finance CFA pathway. I'm pleased to make friend with you

Hi, My major is business finance, a little different from yours, but I'm sure we could have lots of same courses together. See you later!! Really happy to find one who has the same subject with me.:smile::smile:

Hello,
MSc Behavioural Finance student here :smile: Glad to meet you!

P.S.: if you guys want, we can exchange our Facebook profiles to easily keep in touch.
Original post by kristin.zangova
Hello, congratulations on your offer! Hope to see you in September.

Hi there, thank you for creating this section for us. So we could communicate with each other before we start our study. That's great.
Hi Hannah and Kristin, I'm sure we will meet each other when learning some finance modules, but it sounds great for me to know you sooner. My facebook is Vietforward. Let feel free to ask me :smile: Do you tend to attend CFA exam after finishing your course?
Hi Hannah and Kristin, I'm sure we will meet each other when learning some finance modules, but it sounds great for me to know you sooner. My facebook is Vietforward. Let feel free to ask me :smile: Do you tend to attend CFA exam after finishing your course?

I sent you a request :smile:
I am still considering taking the CFA exam, but I guess it would definitely be a benefit for us.

Hi, I sent you my request on facebook. And I also plan to attend CFA exam. That is very useful, and some friends told me that CPA is also very great. So maybe we could discuss and learn together then.
I'm glad to see you on the Facebook ^-^.
@Kristin: I reckon that CFA might provide in-depth knowledge for those who want to pursue a career as an investment banker or to get money from any profitable investment they can find out.
@Hannah: I think CPA is a good option. I will learn both programmes if I can, but I'm quite lazy :smile: I see your nice pictures in London. Are you in London now? I plan to go to London in August.
I'm glad to see you on the Facebook ^-^.
@Kristin: I reckon that CFA might provide in-depth knowledge for those who want to pursue a career as an investment banker or to get money from any profitable investment they can find out.
@Hannah: I think CPA is a good option. I will learn both programmes if I can, but I'm quite lazy :smile: I see your nice pictures in London. Are you in London now? I plan to go to London in August.

I will send you messages on Facebook.
Reply 49

Original post by Hannah.Li
Hi, My major is business finance, a little different from yours, but I'm sure we could have lots of same courses together. See you later!! Really happy to find one who has the same subject with me.:smile::smile:

Hello,MSc Behavioural Finance student here :smile: Glad to meet you!P.S.: if you guys want, we can exchange our Facebook profiles to easily keep in touch.

Hi guys glad to see you people here .I will be studying MSc Investment and Finance. We would have many courses together .Get in touch guys
Take Care
Hi! Just accepted to the MSc Global Public Health and Policy program for this September!! Most of my courses will be on the Whitechapel Campus I believe.
Are you all using university accommodation or getting your own flat?

I'm from the U.S. so I won't be able to furnish any flat. But I also don't want to live in a dorm with a bunch of undergrads haha
Original post by ali000
Hi guys glad to see you people here .I will be studying MSc Investment and Finance. We would have many courses together .Get in touch guys
Take Care

Hi there, you can add me on facebook, my username is Hannah Li. Keep in touch then.See you soon~!
Original post by Hannah.Li
Hi, I sent you my request on facebook. And I also plan to attend CFA exam. That is very useful, and some friends told me that CPA is also very great. So maybe we could discuss and learn together then.

Hi! Can you please post the link of the facebook group?
Hello!
Good luck with your application!
I joined couple of facebook groups for QM applicants/freshers 2016/2017, but most (if not all) of them are bachelor degree students. It would be nice if there's a group for master students.

Hi! Can you PM me the link for the Masters QMUL facebook page?
Attending the MSc Global Public Health and Policy program this September, coming from the U.S.!!!
I received a link from the email of The School of Economics and Finance to join a Facebook group. It's only for offer holders of the school. I think your school will send you an email for the same thing,
Hi everyone,

Just a heads up that our Postgraduate Virtual Open Day takes place today! Register now for this rare opportunity to have your questions answered through live web chats with staff and academics and to engage with future classmates. Find out more about life as a postgraduate at our university and gain access to videos, downloads and other resources.

http://qmul.online-event.co/registration/postgraduate-virtual-open-day-2

You can also chat to me directly in the 'social lounge' within the Virtual Open Day.
Will
Finally received my unconditional offer from Queen Mary to read for an MSc in International Financial Management. I'm Maltese and extremely excited to start my studies at Queen Mary this September. Want to meet and get to know as many people as possible. That being said, do any of you know what the social life is like for a postgraduate at Queen Mary in terms of networking events, partying (i'm Maltese and partying is part of my heritage hehe :smile:), going out for dinners etc etc. Also, do any of you plan on applying for any graduate schemes during the year?Look forward to meeting you all!
Hello hello!

Accepted an offer for the Computing and Information Systems (with industrial experience) MSc - the conversion one. I did my undergrad in Film at Winchester university so I'm anticipating a pretty drastic change of pace and am so stoked about the prospect :biggrin:
Reply 58
I just received an invitation for an interview for Msc Medical Microbiology. Does anyone know about the kind of interview questions they can ask and the kind of questions that come up on the assessment please?
Reply 59
Hello everyone. Can any one tell me whether we have to pay any tution fee during the industrial experience year of a msc course.

Quick Reply

Latest