The Student Room Group

My Road to A* everywhere

Scroll to see replies

I'm so worried right now! Use of maths, ICT and French is stressing me out and I have these exams on the 16th and 17th May! How do you cope with stress, Zoe(can I call you Zoe?)?
Original post by sahra30013
I'm so worried right now! Use of maths, ICT and French is stressing me out and I have these exams on the 16th and 17th May! How do you cope with stress, Zoe(can I call you Zoe?)?

The only exam I'm stressing about is French on the 17th of May. I just really want to get an A.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm stressing for English Lit on 23rd of may and 25th may :frown:
Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786
The only exam I'm stressing about is French on the 17th of May. I just really want to get an A.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey,
what did you get in your C.A? I'm sure you'll get an A or even an A* :biggrin:
Original post by nisha.sri
Hey,
what did you get in your C.A? I'm sure you'll get an A or even an A* :biggrin:

Thanks. I got an high A overall. I'm scared of the reading paper. I always do well in the listening.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know! French is horrible! Don't worry, I'm sure you can get that A! :smile:My French exam is also on the 17th May!
I'm stressing for English Lit on 23rd of may and 25th may :frown:

Don't worry! I'm sure you will do well! :smile:
I know! French is horrible! Don't worry, I'm sure you can get that A! :smile:My French exam is also on the 17th May!

Good luck. I wish you all the best. How have you been revising for French ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thanks. I got an high A overall. I'm scared of the reading paper. I always do well in the listening.

Posted from TSR Mobile

No worries :smile: That's great. Same here i usually find the reading paper harder than listening :smile: Just do past papers and write down new vocab hopefully that would help
Don't worry! I'm sure you will do well! :smile:

Thanks and i'm sure you'll do really well as well :smile:
Good luck. I wish you all the best. How have you been revising for French ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you, I wish you all the best too!:smile:
So far I have been using Memrise to learn vocabulary and doing past papers from other exam boards. I do WJEC so I can't access them for some reason and my teacher is not even here.
What about you?
Thanks and i'm sure you'll do really well as well :smile:

Thank you!:smile:
Your grades are amazing! Good luck on your preparation

My first (Writing exam atleast) is 2 days from now,so it finally starts~
Original post by -Sharif
Your grades are amazing! Good luck on your preparation

My first (Writing exam atleast) is 2 days from now,so it finally starts~

Wow is this CIE English Language. Good luck!
So far I have been using Memrise to learn vocabulary and doing past papers from other exam boards. I do WJEC so I can't access them for some reason and my teacher is not even here.
What about you?

I've been doing the OCR past papers for my board but the mark scheme doesn't match the paper on their website. My teacher hasn't responded to my email yet so I'll have to talk to her on Tuesday.

Posted from TSR Mobile
What about you?

I've been getting near 100 per cent in the tests he has been giving us in class.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've been doing the OCR past papers for my board but the mark scheme doesn't match the paper on their website. My teacher hasn't responded to my email yet so I'll have to talk to her on Tuesday.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Really?I'm sorry to hear that. Don't worry, revise vocab and hopefully, your teacher will responding before Tuesday.

I've been getting near 100 per cent in the tests he has been giving us in class.
Wow! Well done! I can barely get 80%! You teacher must be good.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Update 30/04/2016
This may not seem a lot but today, I felt as if I have revised a lot! Exams are getting close, so scared!:frown:

Use of maths- past paper. Data handling 41/50 A* just by 2 marks. Need to practice this paper more
Read the specification again.
Science- B3,C3,P3 past paper 60/75 A*
Revised B3 and C3again
Stuck post-it notes on my science revision guide on stuff in the specification
Learned and mastered 70 words for French
Update 30/04/2016
This may not seem a lot but today, I felt as if I have revised a lot! Exams are getting close, so scared!:frown:

Use of maths- past paper. Data handling 41/50 A* just by 2 marks. Need to practice this paper more
Read the specification again.
Science- B3,C3,P3 past paper 60/75 A*
Revised B3 and C3again
Stuck post-it notes on my science revision guide on stuff in the specification
Learned and mastered 70 words for French

Very well done !! You've done a lot of past papers :biggrin: Ikr it's scary!! When's your 1st exam? Mines 17th may - french and biology !!!
Well done on the A*'s
UPDATE 30/04/16:
1. P1 - Gathered Equations + reviewed 4.1 - 4.6 + past paper
2. B1 - Review 65 Q&A + past paper
3. Maths - 2 past papers
4. English - Rodolfo character profile
5. Psychology C - Past paper questions
6.English Lit - 2 essay questions
7. Geography 1 - Tropical Rainforest

I tried to get a lot done today because tomorrow i won't be at home at all but hopefully i'll get through some flashcards Thank god for bank holiday Monday

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending