The Student Room Group

I can't afford to fail!

I can't afford to fail my A-levels but at this moment in time, with about 2 weeks to go until my re-sits which have not been revised for, coursework not handed in yet (I'm in so much trouble!), it feels like I'm doomed...

I have had a really tough year, most of it I've battled with issues of some kind. It has been really hard but now I'm just being a chronic procrastinator because I feel like I'm going to fail so what is the point anyway? (This is a stupid mind set and I'm about to change it!).

The thing is I cannot afford to fail, if I fail I will be sad beyond belief! I want to go to university, I want to be happy!

But I am making this thread to write down my progress from right now, I am making a change RIGHT NOW! hopefully I will encourage anyone else in a similar position to feel like they can also succeed.

Lets do it together, everyone who has left their revision till last minute (no matter what your circumstances), lets work hard and pass our exams with flying colours.

I may be crazy but I believe it's still possible for me to succeed, if I believe it, you can believe it too! :-)

I have reached "I WANT TO DO IT"!
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by I can't fail!
I can't afford to fail my A-levels but at this moment in time, with about 2 weeks to go until my re-sits which have not been revised for, coursework not handed in yet (I'm in so much trouble!), it feels like I'm doomed...

I have had a really tough year, most of it I've battled with issues of some kind. It has been really hard but now I'm just being a chronic procrastinator because I feel like I'm going to fail so what is the point anyway? (This is a stupid mind set and I'm about to change it!).

The thing is I cannot afford to fail, if I fail I will be sad beyond belief! I want to go to university, I want to be happy!

But I am making this thread to write down my progress from right now, I am making a change RIGHT NOW! hopefully I will encourage anyone else in a similar position to feel like they can also succeed.

Lets do it together, everyone who has left their revision till last minute (no matter what your circumstances), lets work hard and pass our exams with flying colours.

I may be crazy but I believe it's still possible for me to succeed, if I believe it, you can believe it too! :-)

Sell your soul to Satan and you'll succeed in life
Reply 2

My sincere good luck!

I have reached "I WANT TO DO IT".
Original post by thefatone

Satan hasn't shown up, I suppose I'll just have to find another way to succeed(by working..). :tongue:
x

Reply 6
I'm with ya, and failing isnt even an option for us :wink:
Original post by ForestShadow
X

Thank you very much! :smile:
Original post by ivy.98
I'm with ya, and failing isnt even an option for us :wink:

It absolutely isn't! I don't care about the past, the past is the past! Today's wasted hours are in the past.

I'm about to log off and finish my English Coursework and send it. I will report back when it is done! :smile:
Good luck but do get off TSR abd do put a decent amount of work in.
Original post by M14B
My sincere good luck!

Thank you! :smile:
Original post by 999tigger
Good luck but do get off TSR abd do put a decent amount of work in.

Indeed, goodbye for now! :smile:
Original post by thefatone

Great op :toofunny:
You don't have enough money to fail? smh
Original post by Leking9
You don't have enough money to fail? smh

Indeed I do not.
"Second by second, you lose the opportunity to become the person you want to be. When are you gonna stop making excuses and take charge of your ****ing life?"
I'm pretty much in the exact situation! Good luck to you. I'm hoping it isn't too late to change things around.
As retakes dont need that much revision, two weeks is enough. I retook one as level exam and did revision only the night before (all nighter) and i got 100%.
Original post by goldNwhite
As retakes dont need that much revision, two weeks is enough. I retook one as level exam and did revision only the night before (all nighter) and i got 100%.

What exam was it?
I have had to make another account because i've been logged out of my other one :-( how helpful!

Quick Reply

Latest