The Student Room Group

Deciding between LSE and Warwick in the next 4 days

I'm planning on making UCL my firm choice for history, however the offer they have is A*AA, which I'm not entirely confident on attaining, so I'm taking my insurance offer pretty seriously.

Warwick and LSE offer AAA and I'm very unsure which one to choose as my insurance even after extensive research, I wouldn't mind too much as to whether i'm in a campus city or London.

If you can tell me anything about either university or the course that might be useful in making this decision I would be very thankful
"Ip dip do" should do the trick buddy
Original post by Galactacore
I'm planning on making UCL my firm choice for history, however the offer they have is A*AA, which I'm not entirely confident on attaining, so I'm taking my insurance offer pretty seriously.

Warwick and LSE offer AAA and I'm very unsure which one to choose as my insurance even after extensive research, I wouldn't mind too much as to whether i'm in a campus city or London.

If you can tell me anything about either university or the course that might be useful in making this decision I would be very thankful

Compare the modules in detail to determine if one is significantly more interesting to you.
As above.

This is the time to look very carefully just at 'course content' for all three years of the course, plus any extras like modules in different subjects, study abroad - and the practical stuff like cost of housing/living. And btw, Warwick are far more likely to be forgiving about a dropped grade than LSE, so might make a far safer Insurance.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending