The Student Room Group

Have you ever met your hero?

Scroll to see replies

Where the ****s banterbury on that list?
Reply 21
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
:hand:

Oh, you mean you? :sexface:
Original post by Mojo Banjo
No?

I will be passing through the following places

Burford

I will be available for autograph singing and selfies.

!

:cry: that's my childhood town. Haven't been there in 7 years. I miss that place so much, I hope it has maintained its bucolic charm. If you pass by the Bay Tree Hotel, let me know if it's still intact. I grew up there. :sad:
Original post by RobML
Oh, you mean you? :sexface:

Oui.:haughty:
Reply 24
Original post by DanteTheDoorKnob
I'd have to dig him up. I fear that would be a grave waste of time.

laboured mate
Reply 25
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
Oui.:haughty:

Yes, my hero, I've practically worshipped you for years, ofc
Reply 26
Original post by LaMandarine
:cry: that's my childhood town. Haven't been there in 7 years. I miss that place so much, I hope it has maintained its bucolic charm. If you pass by the Bay Tree Hotel, let me know if it's still intact. I grew up there. :sad:

I shall see tomorrow. I think all those towns are quite pretty in the Cotswolds. My personal favourite is Bourton on the Water though!
Original post by Mojo Banjo
I shall see tomorrow. I think all those towns are quite pretty in the Cotswolds. My personal favourite is Bourton on the Water though!

I want a house in the Cotswolds :daydreaming:. It's the first region I visited when first arriving in the UK, and it won my heart truly. It has everything I want from a place in which I could grow old.

Bourton on the water is really lovely indeed :yep:. Dad took me to see all villages crossed by River Windrush one weekend, it was one of the best weekends I had in my childhood. What's best about the Cotswolds is that it has the best (and I think the most) classic English B&Bs. Now I want to go on a trip there :sad:

Quick Reply

Latest