The Student Room Group

PROM!!!

my best friend doest want to go prom
but i really need her to go as im going to be all alone
how can we convince her to go
help
ASAP
You can't make her go if she doesn't want to.

All you can do is ask why and see if you can offer any other points of view.

It might be that she can't afford to go.
don't you have more friends you can hang out with :curious:
Reply 3
Prom's no biggie, she probably won't go even if you try to convince her
I read this as PRSOM and thought that you'd be asking what it meant
If she doesn't want she doesn't have to! no one is going to die if you don't go prom :wink: Prom isn't a big thing :smile: It doesn't matter if your going alone i mean there would be some other friends of yours :biggrin:
Original post by fatima1998
don't you have more friends you can hang out with :curious:

To be fair some people struggle with friends at school (and life in general).

At my prom I only really had one friend at school.
So you only have 1 friend? No one else you can be with at prom?
She probably has her own reasons for choosing not to go, so she didn't do it to spite you. I'm going because I know that it may be worthwhile as my friends would appreciate it if I did go. If you really, REALLY want her to go, then try countering and perhaps helping her with why she can't go. If this can;t be done, then just leave it be- it's ultimately her choice. :smile:

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 9
Usually people go to prom in group, so maybe you can join another group of friends going?
i am going with a group friends it just that she is my besttttttttt freind and it wont be the same with out her :frown:
tbf if she doesn't want to go, you'd be a horrible friend for forcing her
Original post by Sabhani2000
i am going with a group friends it just that she is my besttttttttt freind and it wont be the same with out her :frown:

so you're not going to be all alone.

If she doesn't want to go then you can't make her go, and it would be selfish of you to try. Leave her be.
Reply 13
Just go without her, or dont go at all tbh. Guarantee you'll have forgotten about prom by the time you start uni anyway/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending