The Student Room Group

AS Chemistry New Spec Specimen Paper 1(set 2).

Got 51/80 and supposedly the highest mark. Do you the real paper will be this hard.
yh i got 50/ 80 and was one of the highest/ highest. I genuinly do not understadn, in other past papers i was getting 95% + and now these specimen papers are much much harder.
Reply 2
My teacher said she would call AQA to complain but tbh i thinked we're screwed.
Original post by SargentZenj2

complaining to AQA wont make a difference as im sure the offical papers have been made months ago
Original post by Science_help
complaining to AQA wont make a difference as im sure the offical papers have been made months ago

Original post by SargentZenj2

i got 42 on paper 1, do you guys feel like the multiple choice questions are a lot of work for just one mark and are really time consuming.
Original post by nihil_nimis
i got 42 on paper 1, do you guys feel like the multiple choice questions are a lot of work for just one mark and are really time consuming.

omg yes!
dont specifically remember paper one multiple choices but on paper 2 i rember there was a 1 marker imperical fomraular question in multiple choice.
Swear that shoudl be about 3-4 marks. Also it wasnt just like 1 or 2 elements , it was 4 different elements and also had to convert betweeen percentgaes and actual figures, all for just one mark
Reply 6
Original post by Science_help
omg yes!
dont specifically remember paper one multiple choices but on paper 2 i rember there was a 1 marker imperical fomraular question in multiple choice.
Swear that shoudl be about 3-4 marks. Also it wasnt just like 1 or 2 elements , it was 4 different elements and also had to convert betweeen percentgaes and actual figures, all for just one mark

Yeah I remember. There are others where u need to calculate 4 percentage errors and the lowest is the answer :/
Same here, 44/80 on paper 1 and the highest in my year :frown: lets just hope for reeeeeaally low grade boundaries
Reply 8
Can someone send me this paper please? I'm bricking it for the real exam 😁😁
Hi all

You can find model answers and blank copies of the paper and mark scheme here:

www.scienceskool.co.uk

In the exams section. Best of luck in the exam!

Alex
Anyone got the set two new specimen papers that school iuses for mocks
Original post by ajsullivan
Hi all

You can find model answers and blank copies of the paper and mark scheme here:

www.scienceskool.co.uk

In the exams section. Best of luck in the exam!

Alex

there's a passowrd required?
Exactly
hELLO, MY NAME IS SHANNOL AND I WAS WONDERING WHETHER SNY OG YOU HGVE THE LIJNK TH OT H EHT THE PAPEPR AS I AHEV MNY MOCKS COM EING UP AND IT WOULD BE RWEALLY USELFUK US IN I FI IF S I COULD CHEAR THJK YOU

SHANNOL XD
Heloo, i have just popped bacjk to tell you tjhat i amterribly afraid that myspelling in the past comment wassd awful and i am very ashamed thsnj you

shannol xd

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending