The Student Room Group

I can't fail-Study log! (REVISION LEFT TILL LATE)

Okay so I made another thread but it's a bit of a mess.

(I tried to post this in the grow my grades section but I think I'm unable to do that now).

I'm going to post it here if nobody minds, feel free to move it mods if you need too! :redface:

I feel like logging my progress, my first exam (re-sit) is in 18 days and I'm not yet prepared! I just want to work my hardest and succeed, I've had a tough year but failure now is not an option!

Anyone in the same sort of position, feel free to also post! We can encourage each other to succeed in the very short amount of time we have left! :smile:
Sunday May 1st 2016- 1:19 am

I need to finish my English coursework and send it, it is very late and I'm already in a lot of trouble for not handing it in sooner. I need to get it out of the way right this instant so I can lift this horrible weight off my shoulders!

I will report back when it is done! :smile:
I have a little preparing to do, I'm going to use the pomodoro technique come 2am. :smile:
hijaking this.

my first exam is next month. i dont know anything. i have just under 40 days to teach myself and remember the whole A2 spec of psychology and sociology.
i worked all day today but didn't get through as much as i like, but maybe got through what was actually realistic. i remember it, but now i need to go back to what i learnt 3(?) days ago because i've forgot that... feck sake

i'm up now, can't sleep. banging headache.
Original post by chickenfoot
hijaking this.

my first exam is next month. i dont know anything. i have just under 40 days to teach myself and remember the whole A2 spec of psychology and sociology.
i worked all day today but didn't get through as much as i like, but maybe got through what was actually realistic. i remember it, but now i need to go back to what i learnt 3(?) days ago because i've forgot that... feck sake

i'm up now, can't sleep. banging headache.

I can't sleep either, I feel like I should carry on working but then again it will mess up my sleep pattern :/

Also I have about 18 days to teach myself re-sit stuff! So more time than me! Then I have even less for my next exam 2 days after is my exam, oh dear! :frown:
Original post by I can't fail!
Okay so I made another thread but it's a bit of a mess.

(I tried to post this in the grow my grades section but I think I'm unable to do that now).

I'm going to post it here if nobody minds, feel free to move it mods if you need too! :redface:

I feel like logging my progress, my first exam (re-sit) is in 18 days and I'm not yet prepared! I just want to work my hardest and succeed, I've had a tough year but failure now is not an option!

Anyone in the same sort of position, feel free to also post! We can encourage each other to succeed in the very short amount of time we have left! :smile:

a level subjects? how many exams? what grades are you getting atm and what grades do you aspire to get? :smile:
Original post by XxKingSniprxX
a level subjects? how many exams? what grades are you getting atm and what grades do you aspire to get? :smile:

1. (HistoryAS) 18th May 2016 (PM) HISC1
2 (EnglishAS) 20th May 2016 LIT B1 (AM)
3.(HistoryAS) 25th May 2016 (PM) HIS2R
4. (AS) Gov P1 (AM) - 6 June 2016
5.(AS) Gov P2 –(PM)– 9 June 2016
6. (HISTORYA2) HIS3M Friday 10th June. (AM)
7. (A2) Gov3A –(PM) -14 June 2016
8. (A2) Gov3B –(PM)-16 June 2016
9.(EnglishA2)17th June 2016 LIT B2 (AM)

Those are my exams, sometimes I do well in certain units, for example I can get an A in an essay that I write, sometimes I only get a C, for my re-sits I'd probably get a U as I'm so unprepared at present.

I'm going to bed now, waking up at 9am, starting work at 10 am. Not moving from my desk untill coursework is done and complete and sent!

Monday I will spend all day working on my 18th of May exam, I hope I can get through a HUGE chunk and that will give me a huge bolt confidence I think.

Anyway, bedtime! :h:
(edited 7 years ago)
Okay, so due to terrible sleeping pattern I only now ready to begin my work....:colonhash:

A little behind schedule but oh well, it will get done. I am going to use the pomodoro technique to get things done!

I'll post the time when my first pomodoro starts, I need some breakfast first! :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
All coursework pieces were done and sent last week. I am revising a lot of content for my wednesdays exam today. It is now 5, I don't wish to finish my revision until I have managed to look and memorise over all the mark schemes from previous years for wednesdays exam!

Will report back on this thread.
You broke a promise.
Original post by Maximus The 1st
You broke a promise.

Hi, please don't bump 6 year old threads :smile:

Latest