The Student Room Group

Insomnia/cant sleep/chat forum

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mobbsy91
Damn it!!! Hate how since accidentally posting as anonymous, it always defaults to anon..!!! :angry:

Me too! Sooooo annoying
Original post by Perfectly_Imperfect
Me too! Sooooo annoying

Yep haha! It's not so bad on laptop, but when on my mobile, it's always a bit laggy when I have to de-tick the box!!!
Yep haha! It's not so bad on laptop, but when on my mobile, it's always a bit laggy when I have to de-tick the box!!!

The whole website is a bid dodgy on my laptop :frown:
The whole website is a bid dodgy on my laptop :frown:

Ouch that's annoying :/ I just can't wait for the new app to come out really!! Gonna be sooooo cool!
Ouch that's annoying :/ I just can't wait for the new app to come out really!! Gonna be sooooo cool!

Clearly my brain is still sleeping, haha, I meant on my phone.

When's the new app due?
stupid anon
Original post by Anonymous
Clearly my brain is still sleeping, haha, I meant on my phone.

When's the new app due?

stupid anon

Hahahaha xD SOooooooo annoying :biggrin: Fairs! Designs are pretty much finalised and have gone through final testing pretty much, so onto the in-house dev team to build the app! I think the aim is for sometime in July, at least perhaps a beta version anyway! Sometime over the Summer I would expect though!
That's cool, hope it works a lot better than the mobile website!

Really need to start writing. Using my brother's place again as he's at his girlfriend's and no distractions (at home there's my bed, the cat, alcohol, my mum, etc..) Dunno what time he'll be home in the morning though
Damn it!!! Hate how since accidentally posting as anonymous, it always defaults to anon..!!! :angry:

You know what I'm gonna say...

Spoiler

Lol yes I probably will make it to 48

Maybe more :colondollar:

Wbu?
So I went to the local shop, as you do, to buy some sweets, I asked the shop keeper for some randoms, he smirked before throwing a dice onto the floor, the dice landed on four, then he punched me in the face four times... I then told him I prefer Rowntrees, so he took me outside, tied me to a tree, and roundhouse kicked me...
That's cool, hope it works a lot better than the mobile website!

Really need to start writing. Using my brother's place again as he's at his girlfriend's and no distractions (at home there's my bed, the cat, alcohol, my mum, etc..) Dunno what time he'll be home in the morning though

Should be much much better than mobile site :yy:
Original post by ZuluK
Lol yes I probably will make it to 48

Maybe more :colondollar:

Wbu?

Haha fairs xD

Doubt it - especially for last night, I had a relatively good sleep, so hopefully will tonight too!! Watching The Middle, if you haven't watched it, it's pretty funny :biggrin:
Should be much much better than mobile site :yy:

Haha fairs xD

Doubt it - especially for last night, I had a relatively good sleep, so hopefully will tonight too!! Watching The Middle, if you haven't watched it, it's pretty funny :biggrin:

Ooohhh what's it about? I'll check it out once exams are over with Greys.

You know I'm mega happy you got some sleep. Sleep tonight too if you can :h:
Original post by ZuluK
Ooohhh what's it about? I'll check it out once exams are over with Greys.

You know I'm mega happy you got some sleep. Sleep tonight too if you can :h:

Family comedy kinda thing, it's ok!

I willllll! Although, I'm gonna do a you, and do some work now :tongue: And by the way, SLEEP!!!
Im so bored and i cant sleep

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by John55
So I went to the local shop, as you do, to buy some sweets, I asked the shop keeper for some randoms, he smirked before throwing a dice onto the floor, the dice landed on four, then he punched me in the face four times... I then told him I prefer Rowntrees, so he took me outside, tied me to a tree, and roundhouse kicked me...

This is where I declare my love for you Mr Lemon

I <3 You
Family comedy kinda thing, it's ok!

I willllll! Although, I'm gonna do a you, and do some work now :tongue: And by the way, SLEEP!!!

Hahaha do some work and thatll send you straight to sleep :tongue:

And I will... Hopefully soon :redface:
yes! Just realised it's Saturday and the takeaways are open until about 4am. Food time soon!
Original post by ZuluK
This is where I declare my love for you Mr Lemon

I <3 You

:biggrin:

Spoiler

Original post by John55
:biggrin:

Spoiler

How do talking lemons reproduce?

:sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ServantOfMorgoth