Original post by Serine Soul
This is what that long list has come down to (finally!):

_20160220_100447.JPG

Ur so fast and productive. I need to get my heads down:frown:

Well done
Original post by Duke Glacia
Ur so fast and productive. I need to get my heads down:frown:

Well done

Thanks - I'm sure you can! Just keep with the motivation to succeed. Fear of failure is what makes me work if anything :redface:

Plus, getting a lot of the work out of the way in the earlier stages means you're less stressed near the time of exams :yep: And you can relax, guilt-free, more often :mmm:
Thanks - I'm sure you can! Just keep with the motivation to succeed. Fear of failure is what makes me work if anything :redface:

Plus, getting a lot of the work out of the way in the earlier stages means you're less stressed near the time of exams :yep: And you can relax, guilt-free, more often :mmm:

thanx ur a source of motivation
Ooh not updated this in a while...

Anyway I'm getting to the point where I feel sick just thinking about past papers so I'm changing it up a little this week.
I'm going to practice some C4, as well as go over the topics I'm learning currently. That way it'll be something new and exciting :yes:
I'll also dedicate this week to EPQ aha
Ooh not updated this in a while...

Anyway I'm getting to the point where I feel sick just thinking about past papers so I'm changing it up a little this week.
I'm going to practice some C4, as well as go over the topics I'm learning currently. That way it'll be something new and exciting :yes:
I'll also dedicate this week to EPQ aha

Good to hear. your working too hard ena. Relax and youll benefit in the long run. Do some exercise.

Gd job. Work harder after a short teatime with C4
Good to hear. your working too hard ena. Relax and youll benefit in the long run. Do some exercise.

Gd job. Work harder after a short teatime with C4

Ooh I'm very relaxed ngl :mmm:
I'll be going into town this morning before I start college so I'll get a nice little walk :yep:
Ooh I'm very relaxed ngl :mmm:
I'll be going into town this morning before I start college so I'll get a nice little walk :yep:

Are u done walking ???:h:
Are u done walking ???:h:

The walk of life is never ending :moon:

Just finished f324 definitions

Going to revise for a biology test and prep for my EPQ presentation tomorrow after 6.30

Need to do more past papers though
The walk of life is never ending :moon:

Just finished f324 definitions

Going to revise for a biology test and prep for my EPQ presentation tomorrow after 6.30

Need to do more past papers though

Today I don't feel like doing anything
I just wanna lay in my bed
Don't feel like picking up my phone
So leave a message at the tone
'Cause today I swear I'm not doing anything.
Just look at how many papers I've printed off today

Pls AQA/OCR/Edexcel make killing those trees worthwhile and give me A*s across the board :cry2:

IMG_20160414_105542110.jpg
Reply 71

Pls AQA/OCR/Edexcel make killing those trees worthwhile and give me A*s across the board :cry2:

Booklet form ftw
Original post by Azula
Booklet form ftw

Mini exam papers :coma:

matyrdom:frown:
Not posted here in ages but I've officially learnt all of A Level Biology, Chemistry and Maths :awesome:

Well I've finished making my 'official' notes on every topic - these are notes I use to help me complete past papers, and read the night before an exam.

A final bit of note making is left, though it's not based on a topic as such, rather bringing together areas from across Biology to help answer the 25 marker essay at the end of the unit 5 paper (got a whopping 11/25 marks on the last essay I did). Thankfully, BIOL5 grade boundaries are generally low (Max it's been is like 76/100 for A*)

But yeah, that's all. After today, I'll concentrate on the Biology EMPA written paper (exam in 10 days :gasp: ) and going through past papers, making sure all the knowledge is in my head.

Customary pic of my exam timetable:

_20160501_100452.JPG
Not posted here in ages but I've officially learnt all of A Level Biology, Chemistry and Maths :awesome:

Well I've finished making my 'official' notes on every topic - these are notes I use to help me complete past papers, and read the night before an exam.

A final bit of note making is left, though it's not based on a topic as such, rather bringing together areas from across Biology to help answer the 25 marker essay at the end of the unit 5 paper (got a whopping 11/25 marks on the last essay I did). Thankfully, BIOL5 grade boundaries are generally low (Max it's been is like 76/100 for A*)

But yeah, that's all. After today, I'll concentrate on the Biology EMPA written paper (exam in 10 days :gasp: ) and going through past papers, making sure all the knowledge is in my head.

Customary pic of my exam timetable:

_20160501_100452.JPG

That final week is disgusting
Original post by samb1234
That final week is disgusting

I know :frown: Literally no breaks

I hate the rooms they're in too :cry:
A*'s are not the always the route to happiness and success.
Original post by the IT MAN
A*'s are not the always the route to happiness and success.

No but I need them to get into my firm uni
Original post by Mathemagicien
Only 8 exams? :tongue:

Must hurt having biology the day after chemistry. Maths it'd be fine, its all basically the same stuff, but I imagine those two subjects are disjoint (not much overlap). Also, decision "maths" right after biology... ouch! I'd imagine statistics would have been easier (assuming you do some statistical analysis in biology)

I knew there'd be someone replying with that. Smh TSR, so predictable :tongue:

Eh, I should be okay. It's what I do now that matters most anyway

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending