The Student Room Group

Are you Introverted or Extroverted?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Princepieman
I'm just a weirdo tbh.. I get super lonely after a while and turn into this party animal, who loves meeting new people. Or I'll still be sociable, but sometimes I might want to cave in my room by myself for hours on end.

Posted from TSR Mobile

No you're not!
I understand that tbh! I get urges to speak to people but I've no one to speak to (except for on here where there are many people!).
Original post by Trapz99
I'd say I'm introverted usually but slightly extroverted when I'm with friends. Once I get to know people I'm quite extroverted around them.

For some reason, most people say to me that I'm such a quiet guy yet all my friends tell me that I talk way too much. So I get told off a lot by teachers for talking in class and they're always like "you're so quiet, why do you talk so much?"

I'm the same tbh! It feels more comfortable to open up around people you know really well!

Well that's interesting! You seem to have two different sides and most people only see one of them so I imagine they're quite surprised to see the other come out!
Reply 42
woah so much of TSR is introverted

includin me
Original post by FireFreezer77
I'm the same tbh! It feels more comfortable to open up around people you know really well!

Well that's interesting! You seem to have two different sides and most people only see one of them so I imagine they're quite surprised to see the other come out!

Lol you use a lot of exclamation marks, but yeah people do get surprised when I start talking for hours if we reach a topic I like. For example, when discussing economics/politics/news, I get so muxh energy and talk a lot. For less interesting topics, I just listen and occasionally say something.

But I should have meant 'sociable and talkative' instead of extroverted.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Trapz99
Lol you use a lot of exclamation marks

I do indeed!
Ambivert.
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Introvert checking in😊 :cool:

You don't come across as introverted on here either tbh!
It really does allow people to open up and express their feelings!
Original post by Princepieman
So just an introvert then?

Pretty much. But I can't stand not being around people for periods of time.
extro
Extrovert but a bit of both. Love going out, meeting new people (when i say new people i mean new women) Travelled to other parts of the world by myself and it didn't phase me as i'm pretty sociable. However, I thrive in my own company and like to spend time to myself each day to do my own thing and be a hermit.
No worries!
Same here tbh! There are lots of really nice people on here and everyone makes you feel welcome so it's a lot easier to fit in I've found! :tongue:
Indeed! :h:

Yeah, there are! I'm really grateful for just having a quick talk to the people on here. And I guess people are more open here than irl anyway so it's easier to find people you really connect with. :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
It depends on how you are defining them really.

I'm an extrovert (and tests always suggest as much), but I am more than happy to spend most of my time on my own.

I'm very confident, often end up being the person to make jokes at work and happily talk to random people on nights out etc., but I just often choose not to bother. I suppose I'm a lazy/reclusive extrovert :mmm:
I think I'm a bit of both.

I can be energised by social encounters but they can also be draining. I fear the latter so tend to take the safe option and spend a lot of time alone.
Original post by Matrix123
Yeah, there are! I'm really grateful for just having a quick talk to the people on here. And I guess people are more open here than irl anyway so it's easier to find people you really connect with. :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Indeed! So am I tbh! It's really nice to be able to interact with new people!
Yeah they do appear to be!
I mean you saw my blog post and I've not spoken much about it person tbh. So it's defo a lot easier to find people who you connect with! :wink:
Indeed! So am I tbh! It's really nice to be able to interact with new people!
Yeah they do appear to be!
I mean you saw my blog post and I've not spoken much about it person tbh. So it's defo a lot easier to find people who you connect with! :wink:

Yeah, absolutely! There's also the element that, I don't know about you, but I really restrict who I talk to irl. Like, I wouldn't feel comfortable talking to someone the year above me, but on here it's so easy to talk to people of all sorts of ages :tongue:
I did, you seem like a really lovely person and I'm sure you are :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Extroverted af. I find it easy to start conversations with people and joke around with people, whereas my two closest friends are introverted and struggle to do the same. I was so happy with myself with I got my mate to start a conversation with someone at a uni fair, as usually she'd be too shy and miss the opportunity.
Definitely introverted :yep:
Original post by Matrix123
Yeah, absolutely! There's also the element that, I don't know about you, but I really restrict who I talk to irl. Like, I wouldn't feel comfortable talking to someone the year above me, but on here it's so easy to talk to people of all sorts of ages :tongue:
I did, you seem like a really lovely person and I'm sure you are :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:yep: !!! Yeah I get where you're coming from there. That does make sense to me. I guess it's just more comfortable to speak with people who you know are the same age as you!
It is indeed a lot easier on here! That's the beauty of the site! :tongue:
Aww thankyou :hugs:
Reply 58
I'm introverted when I'm on my own and extroverted when I'm with people.
:yep: !!! Yeah I get where you're coming from there. That does make sense to me. I guess it's just more comfortable to speak with people who you know are the same age as you!
It is indeed a lot easier on here! That's the beauty of the site! :tongue:
Aww thankyou :hugs:

Yup, and a lot less intimidating :tongue: haha yeah, it really is :biggrin:
You're welcome:hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest