The Student Room Group

My road to 3 A*s

So I got my mock results back today and they were: A*AA in Maths, Chemistry and Biology (93 UMS in Maths, 86% and 80% in raw marks in Chem and Bio respectively)

Looking at grade boundaries, 86% in raw marks would usually be an A* in Chem, as would 80% in Bio, but I'm very determined to consistently hit 90% in raw marks in all my papers, just to be safe :yep:

Anyway, this is where I'll just waffle about what I'm going to do etc etc, so feel free to join in with me if you're in a similar position!

Plan for today: finish a C3 Solomon paper, revise the Muscles topic from Biology Unit 5 for an upcoming mini test

During, and from half term: make notes on all topics covered since the new year, do a past paper per subject every week

Wish me luck :awesome:
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Good luck.
Original post by Zacken
Good luck.

Thank you :hugs:
Good luck Ena! :heart:
Gd luck ena youll smash it !
Original post by tinkerbella~
Good luck Ena! :heart:

Thank you :kiss:
Good luck! :biggrin:

But I'm sure you'll be fine, especially with those mock results and (of course) your unwavering determination to succeed :thumbsup:

Your offer is A*A*A, right? I like how you're aiming for one extra A* just to be safe :tongue:
Good luck! But go for 100% in everything :biggrin: - UMS at least.. You will feel so much more confident come exam time!
Reply 8
Original post by enaayrah
Thank you :hugs:

Don't work yourself too hard. :hugs:
Original post by Duke Glacia
Gd luck ena youll smash it !

Thank you :blush:
Original post by Indeterminate
Good luck! :biggrin:

But I'm sure you'll be fine, especially with those mock results and (of course) your unwavering determination to succeed :thumbsup:

Your offer is A*A*A, right? I like how you're aiming for one extra A* just to be safe :tongue:

Yeah it's that, but there's nothing wrong in aiming for the top grade in all three! :yep:
Original post by Student403
Good luck! But go for 100% in everything :biggrin: - UMS at least.. You will feel so much more confident come exam time!

Hehe I'll try the 100% with Maths

Original post by Zacken
Don't work yourself too hard. :hugs:

Nah, I have a nice timetable in my head

:hugs:
Will keep tabs :wink:
Hehe I'll try the 100% with Maths

Nah, I have a nice timetable in my head

:hugs:

Okay - I just have high hopes for you :biggrin:
Thank you :blush:

Yeah it's that, but there's nothing wrong in aiming for the top grade in all three! :yep:

True :biggrin:

I didn't manage it, but I've high hopes for youl :yes:
Good luck!

Work hard! :tongue:
Reply 15
Good luck
I would second Student403's suggestion, aim for perfection and you will certainly get close enough for the A*, then again I never took Chemistry and Biology and it may well be a nightmare to do so as far as I know..
Original post by AthiaKarim
Good luck!

Work hard! :tongue:

Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
Good luck
I would second Student403's suggestion, aim for perfection and you will certainly get close enough for the A*, then again I never took Chemistry and Biology and it may well be a nightmare to do so as far as I know..

Thanks guys!
Good luck - from a fellow Bangladeshi! I would like to create my own because I'm aiming very high, but I feel TSR is a distraction for me.
Original post by Marxist
Good luck - from a fellow Bangladeshi! I would like to create my own because I'm aiming very high, but I feel TSR is a distraction for me.

:five:

And Marxist too :mmm:

Crazily, since laying out my plans on here for today, I've spending less time on TSR and more time getting my work done :yep:
:five:

And Marxist too :mmm:

Crazily, since laying out my plans on here for today, I've spending less time on TSR and more time getting my work done :yep:

Unfortunately, not anymore. I read a bit more and found that it wasn't suitable for me. :biggrin:

Well done! :smile:

I like to go to the park by myself and just make my plan from there(I've got a rare personality type, so I guess it makes sense to me). Try it some time, it actually might help you put things into place. But it looks like you've already got it. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending