The Student Room Group

Is it worth telling him?

Scroll to see replies

Tell him!!! If you don't you'll always wonder what could have been!!! And he might like you as well!! :biggrin:
Original post by Blondie987
Tell him!!! If you don't you'll always wonder what could have been!!! And he might like you as well!! :biggrin:

Yeah you're right. I will regret it if I say nothing. There has been so many strange coincidences between our lives since I met him that i feel like there has to be something happens between us even if it's not something big.
Original post by Anonymous
Yeah I hope so. And defos our kid can be named after you, you were ther first to tell me to go ahead after all.

I'll see you through all your interactions with this guy.

This child is destined to be.
You should tell the girl how you feel too. If I can be brave then so can you

She doesn't like me that way - which is fair enough :smile: I appreciate your help though
Original post by Ridingmyego
She doesn't like me that way - which is fair enough :smile: I appreciate your help though

Sorry to hear that. You'll find someone that's incredible
Reply 25
Ask him for a coffee and take it from there. Or go out drinking with and mates and somehow or other end up snogging.
You might as well tell him now, otherwise you will never know either way.
Okay! So you all think I should go for it but how should I tell him? I've never even had a date before never mind told anyone I like them. What do I say? Don't wanna come on to strong
How do you know he likes you ?
How do you know he likes you ?

I don't know for definite but I think there is quite a lot of signs. I know he definitely liked me a couple of months ago i heard him telling his friend that he did. We look at each other quite a lot and it's always quite intense eye contact we make. He also seems quite nervous when he's alone with me.
what are you waiting for, tell him:colone:
I just feel like if I tell him and it is a good response there still won't be anything comes of it because obviously we won't see each other over summer. I think I'm just trying to find an excuse not to tbh.

imo tell him or at least go for a coffee or a few dates if it goes that far.

Advantages:

1 You stop worrying and can focus on something else if its not mutual.
2. You can use the summer to either keep contact on social media or just get on with your life.

If it doesnt turn out, its still fine becayse you know and you made a positive decision. Its natural to be a bit anxious, but better to find out than never know at all.
Original post by Studentxoxo
what are you waiting for, tell him:colone:

I just don't quite know what to say. I feel "I like you" seems to be coming on a bit strong when we don't know each other very well.
I just don't quite know what to say. I feel "I like you" seems to be coming on a bit strong when we don't know each other very well.

Just start a conversation and say I'd like to get to know you better tbh it depends on your personality and maturity but either way jsut get your point across
Original post by Studentxoxo
Just start a conversation and say I'd like to get to know you better tbh it depends on your personality and maturity but either way jsut get your point across

We're both quite shy and quiet people so I just don't want to come on to strong at the risk of scaring him off.
We're both quite shy and quiet people so I just don't want to come on to strong at the risk of scaring him off.

Understandable but then you can just say something more mature and it doesnt mean you have to have a full length conversation, just go with the flow
Saw him today for the last time and I just didn't have the guts to say anything. :'( if I do anything now it would need to be by message which I know seems pathetically immature. I wish I had more guts because I've let this go on for way to long and I know I'll spend all summer thinking about him. So can I really confess by message and if so what can I say?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending