What do you do on Friday Nights?!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Matrix123
How are you Squirrel? :h:

Hahaha not that productive :tongue:
Posted from TSR Mobile

i'm good thank you matrix!!1 how are you?! :jumphug:

hahaha i see!
Have a few drinks after work. Then someone has the idea of going up to a rooftop bar. So go to a rooftop bar, drink, meet a few new people. Get convinced to go to a club. Go to the club, get ripped off at the door. Buy a round, get ripped off at the bar. Be drunk and dance, then get ripped off at the dance floor. Come to 3am, don't pull. Go to Soho and go strip club. Escalates and be convinced by a model. Find myself on a third floor flat on my front naked being called 'pathetic' from a Vietnamese girl while she pours hot wax on my back. Get home, realized I've spent £200.

Regret a little bit, then read TSR.
Original post by HuzaifahN
NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. It's all about league and call of duty. Maybe some mortal kombat to top it all off.

don't forget GTA Bruhhhhh
awwww!!!! what do you do?!
(edited 4 years ago)
ahhh i see!! that's really cool!! what kind of problems do you solve, if you don't mind me asking?! Sounds really interesting!!

:rofl:
*hi5* I'm going to uni in sept too! (well hopefully if exams go to plan!)
(edited 4 years ago)
ahhhh okay i see!! that sounds interesting!!!! haha it can't be that boring!!

Thank you!! :hugs:

Ermm I've applied for Accounting at Uni!! Hopefully I'll get into my Firm choice, which is Royal Holloway Uni and if not there then my insurance at Winchester Uni!!!
just have to wait and see how it goes! :smile:

How about you?! what are you/have you applied for and where?!
(edited 4 years ago)
yeah that really must be satisfying!! i can imagine! haha!!

thank you!!!

ahh okay i see, Nice!! that sounds really interesting!! so how come you don't originally have a-levels, if you don't mind me asking?
I've got friends in uni doing English lang and creative writing and they are loving it!!! You'll have fun!!

i've only just sent of my student finance a few days ago , so still waiting for approval!!! :eek:
but yeah it is really exciting! i can't wait for uni!!!1 it's going to be great fun :yep:
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by CleverSquirrel
i'm good thank you matrix!!1 how are you?! :jumphug:

hahaha i see!

That's great to hear! :jumphug: I am well too! :smile:

Hahaha yup
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MevMev
don't forget GTA Bruhhhhh

What console do ya play it on?
Original post by HuzaifahN
What console do ya play it on?

i have xbox but tbh i don't play it its not mine
Original post by CleverSquirrel
The title speaks itself :jive:

Normally I go straight into bed after-school, snuggle up and watch TV and films till really late! Yes I know, not your typical 19 year old girl who goes out and party's all night long but still, it's what I do best!

So tell me TSRians, what do YOU do?! :smile:

Well GCSEs start in 2 weeks, so i suppose panicking and not revising
Watch Korean dramas if I'm procrastinating instead of revising, and naturally wanting to then hurl my laptop off the nearest cliff every hour-long episode. (I'm not kidding, you miss 5 minutes, 5 MINUTES, off the end of ep.4 and by the beginning of ep.5 the characters are in another bloody city. So much crap happens, but that's why I watch them though tbh)

-yes, I am a very, very boring person.
Oh that's really cool!!! what instrument(s) do you play?! I've always wanted to play one, but sadly my musical talents only go as far as the triangle (and i can't even do that properly :rofl:)

yeah tell me about it! haha CAN'T WAIT!!!!

ahhh okay i see, yeah i hope so it!!! I heard it took weeks for some people to get approved ect!
(edited 4 years ago)
why thank you!! hahaha

wow that's soooo cool!!!!

I'd love to play the guitar (any sort), i have a bass in my attic as well, it's my uncles old one, he used to be in a rock band years ago.
I want to learn, but i think i'll leave it till uni!

wow! is that you in the vid (obvs but still) You're really good!!!
(Loving the piercing btw! i've always wanted to get my septum done but mum won't let me :/)

ahh okay i see, i hope it gets approved fingers crossed!!

hahaha tell me about it!! very mysterious indeed :yep:
(edited 4 years ago)
I get pissed AF.
I don't know every friday night is different but some stuff stay the same eg
-breathe in oxygen
-breathe out carbon dioxide
-sleep
Original post by bluebookie
Watch Korean dramas if I'm procrastinating instead of revising, and naturally wanting to then hurl my laptop off the nearest cliff every hour-long episode. (I'm not kidding, you miss 5 minutes, 5 MINUTES, off the end of ep.4 and by the beginning of ep.5 the characters are in another bloody city. So much crap happens, but that's why I watch them though tbh)

-yes, I am a very, very boring person.

korean dramas are amazing
ah really?! That's really cool though, you play really well!! haha i will try to and attempt! it and tell you how it goes!!!

i see!!! really?! wow it's scary to say that 2015 was only last year! 2016 still sounds like something from the future!!! So how often do you post on your Youtube channel?

it looks fab!! that's the way to go with piercings i think-if you want one go for it!!
i think i might get one in uni!!! they look sooo cool!!!!
(edited 4 years ago)
I've tried avoiding it but didn't work..
They ruined my life :h:
Original post by rhythmical
i wallow in self pity and constantly refresh the tsr homepage.

oh my god u have a halsey picture ahhhhhhhhhhhhh <3

Quick Reply

Latest