The Student Room Group

What exam is everybody most nervous for?

So, I'm nervous for all of my exams but in particular my Science Unit 2 exams! I can't seem to get higher than a B and the grade boundaries are so high:frown:
I'm also worried about German, because if I panic in the listening exam I'm sure to get a U again, although at least with that I already have 60% of coursework in the bag.

What is everybody else most worried about and why? I'm curious:tongue:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
English Language. But tbh Business too as I need a B to get into my Sixth Form. My coursework was so bad (D) and i am worried :frown:
Reply 2
for some reason I so stress-free XP
Maths - all I want is an A:frown:
Okay, so English is by far my best subject and I've yet to get less than full marks (sorry, humblebrag!) but I am always so, SO nervous for them! I don't know why. I think it's to do with fitting everything in the time slot and rembering quotes.

Also RE. And now I'm worrying about Media and Graphics. My coursework for those are all 100% but I got Bs on both mocks, so I'm going to have to figure out what I'm doing wrong.
Reply 5
Im fine with most subjects except for maths but im doing alot of pastpapers and focusing on stuff i dont understand so i hope i get an A
Original post by Ninestars

Same with me!! I am nervous for the Maths exam
Reply 7
How do you guys revise for English lit. I haven't started as I simply don't know where to begin!
So worried about RE and Law:frown:

Me too!
Science Unit 2 exams, kinda Maths, and definitely English:s-smilie:
English Literature unit two :frown:
English for sure. With every other exam, once you get into the hall you're usually fine/can control your anxiety. But with English I feel sooooo nervous all the way through the exam because timing is so crucial. I'm always contemplating "can I fit in another point in the last few minutes" or "do I have enough time to write a conclusion" etc.
Philosophy and ethics 😔
Original post by aadin_
English Language. But tbh Business too as I need a B to get into my Sixth Form. My coursework was so bad (D) and i am worried :frown:

Ah, I'm nervous for business too. But I'm sure as long as you revise for the exam and try your hardest you can get that B!:smile:
Original post by animeamanda1412
for some reason I so stress-free XP

I'm jealous, I wish I could be like that!:s-smilie:

I'm exactly the same! I just really hope that the paper is okay and that I remember everything:colondollar:
Original post by graciousgannon
I'm jealous, I wish I could be like that!:s-smilie:

I'm jealous of the stressed people because their stress is making them revise hardcore whilst I'm just sitting here like...
[video="youtube;Prg4bxe_yhg"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Prg4bxe_yhg&nohtml5=False[/video]
Original post by ren.ot
How do you guys revise for English lit. I haven't started as I simply don't know where to begin!

I aslo haven't started revising for English Lit, but mostly because I despise the subject:colondollar:
I think I'm going to focus on creating things that help me to remember themes and characters, and what quotes link to what. I also need to re-read one of the books I'm studying because I don't understand it at all!
Original post by romansholiday
English for sure. With every other exam, once you get into the hall you're usually fine/can control your anxiety. But with English I feel sooooo nervous all the way through the exam because timing is so crucial. I'm always contemplating "can I fit in another point in the last few minutes" or "do I have enough time to write a conclusion" etc.

Yes! Timing is so tough in English exams and I also get worried that I'm going to run out of time

Quick Reply

Latest