The Student Room Group

Excited for Ramadan!

Anyone else excited for Ramadan?! I'm super, super excited daym. This will be my first Ramadan where I will have exams! Hopefully, whilst fasting, I can do much better in the exams! :tongue: Any of y'all excited like me? :redface: :tongue:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Perfection Ace
Anyone else excited for Ramadan?! I'm super, super excited daym. This will be my first Ramadan where I will have exams! Hopefully, whilst fasting, I can do much better in the exams! :tongue: Any of y'all excited like me? :redface: :tongue:

Or if the fasting Muslims do not do well, then at least they will bring the boundaries down for the rest of us.
:colone:

Spoiler

Original post by M14B
Or if the fasting Muslims do not do well, then at least they will bring the boundaries down for the rest of us.

Spoiler

Hahaha, maybe! And thanks! :P
I am. I'll be doing exams too! :awesome:
Original post by M14B

Spoiler

looool
Reply 5
Hahaha, maybe! And thanks! :P

Original post by ABeingOnEarth
looool

:rofl2:
Not exactly excited considering most of my exams are in Ramadan.. but last year it was fine and I barely noticed it... It stopped me from stress-eating I guess xD.. now I stress pray :smile: xD
last year i fasted for 2 days

the year before 4

they year before that i think it was 8 no lie

never fasted before that...

this year im not seeing good things....
Original post by Someboady
Not exactly excited considering most of my exams are in Ramadan.. but last year it was fine and I barely noticed it... It stopped me from stress-eating I guess xD.. now I stress pray :smile: xD

Haha xD I might need to stress pray too.... :smile:
Original post by chocolatexo
last year i fasted for 2 days

the year before 4

they year before that i think it was 8 no lie

never fasted before that...

this year im not seeing good things....

:redface:, what's up? o.o, why don't you fast as much now? :s-smilie:
:redface:, what's up? o.o, why don't you fast as much now? :s-smilie:

hey

lmaoo i dont know really-i feel like i wouldnt wanna fast on a day i have exams and when i do actually motivate myself to fast nature's against me so....

luckily my mom doesnt care if i do or not so its good :biggrin:
Reply 11
Can't wait Insha Allah, gonna try and make the most out of it.

May Allah make your exams easy for you :smile:
Reply 12
im buzzing man ramadan is the time when desi parents cook pakoras all out for iftaar innit
A little nervous fasting while doing the exams, iA Allah makes it easy for everyone. :h:
Original post by MevMev
im buzzing man ramadan is the time when desi parents cook pakoras all out for iftaar innit

LOOL, real talk!
Hopefully the weather stays cooler this Ramadan
i am!!! i dont understand people who go you cant focus when you fast! like the exam is max 2 hrs of my 24 hr day im not gonna die by fasting, even when your in the exam hall its not like someones gunna sit there doing their maths paper while eating some peri peri chicken nahh. and even when you are revising it stops you from procrastinating by looking for food, im super excited inshAllah Allah looks down upon us and lets us do well:colondollar:

also im really excited for when i finish my exam which is around half of ramadhan so i can join my mosque for laylatul qadr
Original post by sfaraj
i am!!! i dont understand people who go you cant focus when you fast! like the exam is max 2 hrs of my 24 hr day im not gonna die by fasting, even when your in the exam hall its not like someones gunna sit there doing their maths paper while eating some peri peri chicken nahh. and even when you are revising it stops you from procrastinating by looking for food, im super excited inshAllah Allah looks down upon us and lets us do well:colondollar:

also im really excited for when i finish my exam which is around half of ramadhan so i can join my mosque for laylatul qadr

Yeahhh, can't wait for laylatul qadr!
Yeahhh, can't wait for laylatul qadr!

i love laylatul qadr! in my mosque its so cute cos you have all the boys at the front and the youngest fall asleep its adorable :colone:
Original post by sfaraj
i love laylatul qadr! in my mosque its so cute cos you have all the boys at the front and the youngest fall asleep its adorable :colone:

Haha, that's so typical, happens in my mosque too! :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending