The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Welbeck hattrick vs City
Reply 8321
Original post by chemistrybro
it's the truth, the money they spend is shocking when you see how they perform. you couldn't even beat that midgetland team. united are just a laughing stock.

we did tho
nice one chemistryfag
2-0.

ffs United.
Reply 8326
Original post by Rk2k14
2-0.

ffs United.

why are you angry, it keeps our top 4 hopes alive
yeah we're getting top 4
Reply 8328
we just need arsenal not to bottle it

yeah we're not getting top 4

look at who scored first. even villa could've beaten midgetland in the first leg
Original post by xKay

He's mad because we should have won today.

Looking at the games we have next, not sure we'll be able to beat west ham away. Also we need to rely on Arsenal to win. Yeah need I say anymore.
United are shite

/thread
Reply 8332
look at who scored first. even villa could've beaten midgetland in the first leg

but who won?
Reply 8333
Original post by AliRizzo
United are shite

/thread

martial>>>ozil+sanchez
Original post by xKay
but who won?

that's beside the point. i'm just saying that the current united squad are terrible and cannot compete against the top 3 in europe unlike in previous years.
Original post by xKay

Because we bottled it.
Might keep it alive but we should have won vs Leicester.

If we won our game today and they dropped points vs Arsenal then 4th would be ours. But United.

Got West Ham away too. Aw lawd.
We wont make top 4.....if leicester won the league today just imagine how many boo's for lvg they would have been :rofl:
Standard performance - a drop off after a rare early goal, then settling for a draw. City losing but they've pulled one back. Ah well, least LVG will have his 'title' as a leaving present. There's a Vine, post match, of Ranieri bizarrely saying to him "You've done [or doing] a fantastic job" and he replies, "I am".
Reply 8338
that's beside the point. i'm just saying that the current united squad are terrible and cannot compete against the top 3 in europe unlike in previous years.

we're in the fa cup final though
Original post by xKay
martial>>>ozil+sanchez

I like Martial a lot tbf, can't believe we weren't in for him given Wenger's pedigree of getting young french talent.

Latest