Scroll to see replies

AdventureTime.jpg
Original post by SmiggleWiggle
AdventureTime.jpg

:redface: Never seen this before???
I am the fire princess for obvious reasons :lol:
Original post by Eternalflames
I am the fire princess for obvious reasons :lol:

Flame Princess? You're chaotic and free spirited, with incensed rage at times? :colondollar:
Original post by mobbsy91
:redface: Never seen this before???

You've never seen adventure time before?
You've never seen adventure time before?

No :redface:
Flame Princess? You're chaotic and free spirited, with incensed rage at times? :colondollar:

Exactly! :lol:

Lol, look at my username I like fire :biggrin:
I relate to Marceline ngl :lol:
Not surprised about the look you got...!!!
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Asuna Yuuki
I relate to Marceline ngl :lol:

How so? Have you read marceline gone adrift? It made my eyes water *teary eyed*

OH my glob, where did you acquire this from? I'm in need of one, I get the train to school on wednesdays and thursdays :angelwings::bee:

Exactly! :lol:

Lol, look at my username I like fire :biggrin:

Do you resemble flame princess in your appearance, personally I'm a tanned finn :bunny2:
(edited 4 years ago)

Do you resemble flame princess in your appearance, personally I'm a tanned finn :bunny2:

I have a round face like her :lol:

It's hard to resemble flames otherwise :rofl:
How so? Have you read marceline gone adrift? It made my eyes water *teary eyed*

Noooooo I haven't but now I really want to :eek3:
I have a round face like her :lol:

It's hard to resemble flames otherwise :rofl:

You can secretly throw flames whenever you have a meltdown, you just don't know it :colondollar:
Original post by Asuna Yuuki
Noooooo I haven't but now I really want to :eek3:

Do you know if there's a forbidden planet in Derbyshire? or near mansfield even? What does the jumper look like? I have my own outfit, which is an Adventure time hoodie with most of the crew ( bubblegum, marceline, lumpy space princess, elephant, peppermint butler, Jake, Finn, Bmo, ICeking, Gunter) A Smiliar looking jumper, A similar hat, with Jake dr-marteens and blue jeans. I've also got a finn tee, a jake tee, Finn Dr Marteens, A Bmo Jumper and Bmo Tee, A jake and Finn Hat and loads of bracelets :smile: I'm hoping to do an Adventure Time themed photoshoot this summer :rolleyes:
(edited 4 years ago)
I have my own outfit, which is an Adventure time hoodie with most of the crew ( bubblegum, marceline, lumpy space princess, elephant, peppermint butler, Jake, Finn, Bmo, ICeking, Gunter) A Smiliar looking jumper, A similar hat, with Jake dr-marteens and blue jeans. I've also got a finn tee, a jake tee, Finn Dr Marteens, A Bmo Jumper and Bmo Tee, A jake and Finn Hat and loads of bracelets :smile: I'm hoping to do an Adventure Time themed photoshoot this summer :rolleyes:

Haha, you really do love it :cute: :lol:
You can secretly throw flames whenever you have a meltdown, you just don't know it :colondollar:

Hahaha, I do get extremely savage if I am pissed off. The savageness of my rage are the flames of my anger :lol:
Hey peeps 😄😎 I'm going to be Jake in his photoshoot. When's the intro occurring?

They do Adventure Time cardholders?
Original post by Jakenano2000
Hey peeps 😄😎 I'm going to be Jake in his photoshoot. When's the intro occurring?

They do Adventure Time cardholders?

*le welcomes*
I should have something this weekend or next week I'm so so busy
That's a cool jumper, fairly monochrome tbf and the art blends well with the colour. I don't think my parents have an ebay account but I'll ask them, I love that cover pic :biggrin:
(edited 4 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest