The Student Room Group

2nd year student loans renewal?

Hi! I'm finishing first year and all my friends have received letter to make the renewal for the 2nd years loans but i haven't received anything and i'm getting worried. What should I do, do I need to call someone? I went to apply again for student loans in their website but it says that there is no applications available. please help.
Original post by joanarita
Hi! I'm finishing first year and all my friends have received letter to make the renewal for the 2nd years loans but i haven't received anything and i'm getting worried. What should I do, do I need to call someone? I went to apply again for student loans in their website but it says that there is no applications available. please help.

Which funding body are you with? :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by claireestelle
Which funding body are you with? :smile:

Student finance from the government. I'm full time with all the fees being paid by student finance
Student finance from the government. I'm full time with all the fees being paid by student finance

I'm pretty sure you just log into your account and apply for 2016/17 academic year... that's what I did

I meant whether you were with Wales, England, Scotland or ni as they all have different deadlines ?
Reply 5
Original post by claireestelle
I meant whether you were with Wales, England, Scotland or ni as they all have different deadlines ?

Im Sorry. England
I'm with the England SF and I have applied and received my funding amount already. I never received any letter, so you're not alone. Just type in student finance online, log on with last years details and apply for 16/17 funding.

- Cam
Reply 7
Im Sorry. England

You don't need to wait to be invited. SFE applications opened a few weeks ago. I agree with the above poster - just log in with your original details and reapply.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending