The Student Room Group

Cambridge! Could I get in with...

Could I get to the Cambridge interview with 3 A's and a D (Physics) at AS level. I plan to do better in physics at A2 and because some of my AS levels do not count this year (physics) I could get an A or A* next year in physics as we have to redo all AS exams.

If it helps I want to do Architecture.
(edited 7 years ago)
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Puddles the Monkey so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Spoiler

Original post by zak14
Could I get to the Cambridge interview with 3 A's and a D (Physics) at AS level. I plan to do better in physics at A2 and because some of my AS levels do not count this year (physics) I could get an A or A* next year in physics as we have to redo all AS exams.

I've moved this to the Cambridge forum - someone here will be able to help you :woo:
Reply 3
Original post by zak14

Yes AAAD may not be a major problem. Your ASs are just one part of your application. But, be aware that Architecture is extremely competitive at Cambridge. It's a small course with a LOT of applicants.

Also, there may be other very good architecture schools to consider in preference. Check that the Cambridge course is exactly what you want to do.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending