The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
did you do it again or only once?

I'd rather have you PM me so I can say. Don't want to give away too many details of my life :tongue:
(edited 7 years ago)
Masturbate or premarital companionship, is perhaps your only avenue for the release of sexual frustration. (Do so safely)

I personally conform to the view, 'You've to got to test it out, before you get engaged'. I don't think early or arranged marriage is a good thing, as others have advocated- primarily stating so due to the rulings of a 7th century religion. You need to look for compatibility, you need relationship experience, you need to test the relationship, see if it stands firm under pressure and trials, and if the person still remains faithful, intimate and loving. Then conclude whether the relationship is worthy of being upgraded to something as serious as "marriage".

Marriage is not to be taken lightly, just to be misused for primarily the release of sexual frustration. In such a desperate state for sex, contemplating marriage seems like a very ridiculous and rushed decision, that will one likely regret post sexual activity.
It's something I've been deliberating for a while. I know in reality I wouldn't dare go so far as to actually sin... but I'm 23 now and sometimes it's hard.

didn't you find a guy whilst at uni?

*wildly assumes you went to uni*
Reply 83
Original post by smellybelly1991
I know what you need..I saw it on Facebook a few weeks ago..Its a dildo that goes on a bike seat and goes in and out as you pedal?!

Orgasms would be dangerous though. Losing control on the road...
It's something I've been deliberating for a while. I know in reality I wouldn't dare go so far as to actually sin... but I'm 23 now and sometimes it's hard.

I'm anon 7, sorry that wasn't actually supposed to be anon :redface:

I get it but you shouldn't rush into marriage either :/ it's a life long commitment, no need to rush it. You're only 23, and you're still studying so it's not like you necessarily need to be thinking about marriage anyway, regardless of what your culture has told you.
It was never this high even in my teens, and disappeared almost completely when I became anaemic, but recently it's shot up. Damn you iron tablets! I do 'relieve myself' but it's not always enough. (I'm a virgin btw). Maybe it's just exam stress idk, but it's making it difficult to concentrate when trying to revise :frown:

Self pleasure can be a stress relief and there's nothing wrong with that. Do what you've gotta do, especially if it helps around exam season.

The need you have is a biological and a psychological one and there is no reason why you should feel obliged or shamed into negating or denying a valid need on the basis of religious pressure. It's a human being thing and it's ok :smile:
Original post by smellybelly1991
I know what you need..I saw it on Facebook a few weeks ago..Its a dildo that goes on a bike seat and goes in and out as you pedal?!

O_O
didn't you find a guy whilst at uni?

*wildly assumes you went to uni*

At uni now as I've only just decided what I want to be so I'm not in the best position.
Original post by Josb
I have thought about it and it seems to me that some Muslims are unhappy about the restrictions of their religion. Perhaps they should leave it if they can't cope with them. That's what I was suggesting.

If you feel the need to help people leave their religion then I highly doubt that being rude and talking to them the way you do is going to accomplish this.
Smoke ? or better yet just keep yourself busy
Really? I have only ever done it with guys but find girls hot too so I'm curious. I don't see myself in a relationship with a girl but am debating trying lesbian sex before I grow older and less desirable :tongue:

Maybe try online dating? I know some lesbian sites where you can say you're looking for a casual relationship or whatever. Personally I'm nervous around that so I'll hit the lesbian bars in Central in the summer so I can find a lesbian old lady who can spend money on me :colone:
At uni now as I've only just decided what I want to be so I'm not in the best position.

I have a question!

Would it still be a sin if you found the "right guy" and he was muslim etc and it's likely you're going to get married soon...can you have sex then? even though he is bound to be your husband and you love him etc? are you still sinning ?
Original post by HucktheForde
I feel sorry for whoever you had sex with.

Everyone has his/her preference, regardless of how skilled the sexual partner was.
@Josb actually bought his own dildo on a bike and he takes it up on the ass on the way to work.

Well isn't he a freak! :colone:
Original post by Josb
She can't, it's a "sin".

I already do. It's a lesser sin though compared to the alternative. I'm 23 though so it can't be helped :/

oh wait I think you made a thread before
about being older than everyone?

the chances of you finding someone by yourself are very slim until you start hanging out with people who are near the end of the degrees (<<<which you should seriously do if you want to stand a chance like why aren't you already?)

and definitely tell you parents you want to *think* about getting married.
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
I have a question!

Would it still be a sin if you found the "right guy" and he was muslim etc and it's likely you're going to get married soon...can you have sex then? even though he is bound to be your husband and you love him etc? are you still sinning ?

yes
you actually can't marry that person if you've already had pre martial sex with them unless you do some sort of ritual

jk it's like you have to properly ask for forgiveness otherwise the two people can't marry but the issue lies in *why would you ever truly be sorry for having sex with someone you love* so yeah don't do that.
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
I have a question!

Yup - still a sin. Although I do hear of people doing this, I wouldn't trust a guy because if he changed his mind I'd no longer be a virgin and a broken hymen and general looseness down there won't fool another guy. Plus I couldn't exactly lie about it either.
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Maybe try online dating? I know some lesbian sites where you can say you're looking for a casual relationship or whatever. Personally I'm nervous around that so I'll hit the lesbian bars in Central in the summer so I can find a lesbian old lady who can spend money on me :colone:

The bars do sound like a good idea :P
The bars do sound like a good idea :P

I doubt I'll find a rich, older lesbian though -_-

Latest

Trending

Trending