The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Why? :tongue:

I like sex with guys and girls tbh. I just prefer it with girls depending on how I'm feeling at the time.

he is a bad lover.
Try and fast. Or get a husband init.
Original post by Anonymous
yes
you actually can't marry that person if you've already had pre martial sex with them unless you do some sort of ritual

jk it's like you have to properly ask for forgiveness otherwise the two people can't marry but the issue lies in *why would you ever truly be sorry for having sex with someone you love* so yeah don't do that.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OH MY GOSH, I ACTUALLY WROTE "WHAT KIND OF RITUAL?"

:colonhash: I was actually curious!

Don't do what?

But when you love someone does it really matter...? I mean I know religiously/culturally it matters, but honestly do you really feel dirty and wrong for doing it? You know yourself that what you didn't wasn't exactly sinful as you will be married soon anyway! I wouldn't personally. I mean it's not something to hate yourself for really.

Yup - still a sin. Although I do hear of people doing this, I wouldn't trust a guy because if he changed his mind I'd no longer be a virgin and a broken hymen and general looseness down there won't fool another guy. Plus I couldn't exactly lie about it either.

This is why it's a little worrying because I mean I would hope you COMPLETELY trust someone before you get married...

Also, your hymen could already be broken btw :s-smilie:
Yup - still a sin. Although I do hear of people doing this, I wouldn't trust a guy because if he changed his mind I'd no longer be a virgin and a broken hymen and general looseness down there won't fool another guy. Plus I couldn't exactly lie about it either.

Get a guy to finger you and eat you out. Make sure he doesn't go too rough so that the hymen stay intact: problem solved :biggrin:

I did that a number of times but then started to do what I wanted when I realised that the hymen meant nothing and that I would rather leave religion behind.
I doubt I'll find a rich, older lesbian though -_-

Who knows? Best of luck :biggrin:

I plan on having a good time once studies are over :h:
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OH MY GOSH, I ACTUALLY WROTE "WHAT KIND OF RITUAL?"

:colonhash: I was actually curious!

Don't do what?

But when you love someone does it really matter...? I mean I know religiously/culturally it matters, but honestly do you really feel dirty and wrong for doing it? You know yourself that what you didn't wasn't exactly sinful as you will be married soon anyway! I wouldn't personally. I mean it's not something to hate yourself for really.

This is why it's a little worrying because I mean I would hope you COMPLETELY trust someone before you get married...

Also, your hymen could already be broken btw :s-smilie:

I know you were curious that why I said jk then followed with the legitimate answer. You don't need to hate yourself, it's about understanding that this is the rule that exists so why can't you just wait a little bit and get married, Islamically marriage shouldn't be a big hoohaa if it will make it complicated to get married. No it's about the principle, that sex before marriage constitutes as zina not "well I loved him" which I know it slightly insensitive but the rulings exist.

yes it does matter apparently.

you shouldn't need to have sex to completely trust someone, sex should come as a result of that.
also anyone that goes hymen checking is freaking insane, but I'm sure if you've already had a dick in there once it is not as a tight as virgin vagina.
Get a guy to finger you and eat you out. Make sure he doesn't go too rough so that the hymen stay intact: problem solved :biggrin:

you don't even need to worry about the hymen, and fingers will never be as wide as a penis so he won't notice a significant difference, this is actually great advice for OP.
I doubt I'll find a rich, older lesbian though -_-

What is it about lesbian men cannot fulfill? :unimpressed:
Original post by The_Mediocre_One
Please tell me more....

And don't spare any details.

Spoiler

I've never understood why guys love lesbian sex so much..:colonhash:
Original post by HucktheForde
he is a bad lover.

Erm ok..

Even if you lose your virginity to a different guy, just be open to other potential partners about it. Unless the guys are virgins themselves (which is unlikely), they are in no position to judge you about it. Isn't there something in Islam that says non-virgins can't marry virgins anyway? Then again, knowing many Muslim men and their double standards...

Apparently lesbians generally have better orgasms because they know the female body better. Al least according to some studies.
I've never understood why guys love lesbian sex so much..:colonhash:

Erm ok..

Not sure, I personally don't love it that much since I always think those are girls that won't be interested in having sex with me.

aw you seem a little butthurt

Spoiler

but understand this: girls understand each other so much better than a man can understand a women, and also no offensive women are less selfish and both sides are probably giving during lesbian sex, they know what to do with themselves and thus know how to satisfy other women, simples. Just like for example, a blowjob from another guy would most likely to better than one from a biological woman bc they know what they're doing (And guys who have had oral from trannies actually attest to this so)
do you think gay sex is better because men know our bodies better?

If a man is bi it's possible that he could prefer gay sex, yes.
I know you were curious that why I said jk then followed with the legitimate answer. You don't need to hate yourself, it's about understanding that this is the rule that exists so why can't you just wait a little bit and get married, Islamically marriage shouldn't be a big hoohaa if it will make it complicated to get married. No it's about the principle, that sex before marriage constitutes as zina not "well I loved him" which I know it slightly insensitive but the rulings exist.

yes it does matter apparently.

you shouldn't need to have sex to completely trust someone, sex should come as a result of that.
also anyone that goes hymen checking is freaking insane, but I'm sure if you've already had a dick in there once it is not as a tight as virgin vagina.

What constitutes to marriage being a "big hoohaa" in islam?

Meh, you make marriage sound so principled and disciplined. You marry for love, trust and companionship...no?

No I didn't say you need to have sex to trust someone, OP said she wouldn't really trust him enough to have sex with him incase he leaves her, I pointed out that is worrying because she is trusting him enough to marry him which is a much bigger step than having sex with someone.

Hymen or no hymen, a vagina that has had anything in their once will tighten up the same as it was before if left untouched for a long time, if it's regularly inserted into then it loosens up to make it easier for the woman, but once doesn't make a difference.
do you think gay sex is better because men know our bodies better?

only if boys are interested in other boys.

lesbian sex will only feel better to a girl who is a) attracted to girls, or b) is "straight" but doesn't really care about boys.

Spoiler

It was never this high even in my teens, and disappeared almost completely when I became anaemic, but recently it's shot up. Damn you iron tablets! I do 'relieve myself' but it's not always enough. (I'm a virgin btw). Maybe it's just exam stress idk, but it's making it difficult to concentrate when trying to revise :frown:
now you know how us guys feel 24/7. you're the girl I want to go party with it this weekend, any plans? I went to send you a private message and you are your Anonymous.
why are there so many anon in this thread :facepalm:

People discussing private matters, but I already exposed myself by accident so there's no point anymore :P
That's not true at all. Women gave given birth to babies and have said that their vaginas were tighter than before.

some
and many women say the opposite.

and lol how much of a gaping hole must their vagina have been to TIGHTEN after birth. jk, maybe cause the muscles were excercised? but most women are looser after giving birth.

also evidence pls

Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
What constitutes to marriage being a "big hoohaa" in islam?

Meh, you make marriage sound so principled and disciplined. You marry for love, trust and companionship...no?

No I didn't say you need to have sex to trust someone, OP said she wouldn't really trust him enough to have sex with him incase he leaves her, I pointed out that is worrying because she is trusting him enough to marry him which is a much bigger step than having sex with someone.

Hymen or no hymen, a vagina that has had anything in their once will tighten up the same as it was before if left untouched for a long time, if it's regularly inserted into then it loosens up to make it easier for the woman, but once doesn't make a difference.

spending a lot of money etc, some people literally can't get married because one side is asking for money or they feel like they have to spend loads on it and have a huge reception etc.

yes that is why you marry, idk why sex is being bought into those 3 things.

I agree, marrying requires WAY more trust than sex.

I guess, but after having sex once can you really just stop? honestly there is still a difference even if small, you can't even stick an index finger in a virgin vagina without pain (even when wet initially it does hurt unless it's like a baby finger) and that's what the difference is.
you don't even need to worry about the hymen, and fingers will never be as wide as a penis so he won't notice a significant difference, this is actually great advice for OP.

Most of the times there's nothing to worry about but there are a minority who end up going super rough and accidentally break it. Happened to me, though the OP could just let him know beforehand :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending