The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

having a lot of sex won't make it super loose
it'll be looser than when you hadn't had sex but the same as after the first time.
Original post by WBZ144
There is also hymenoplasty surgery. I would only recommend it if a girl is really desperate because it costs loads.

Yup I've heard! but at the end of the day it is a lie, you had sex, you SHOULDN'T be ashamed. It's just life, move on with your partner and be happy...:redface:

I'd rather use a fake hymen (the prosthetic one...) though.... the thought of surgery down there is frightening!
Reply 122
Original post by Anonymous
Yup - still a sin. Although I do hear of people doing this, I wouldn't trust a guy because if he changed his mind I'd no longer be a virgin and a broken hymen and general looseness down there won't fool another guy. Plus I couldn't exactly lie about it either.

Most non-Muslim men don't care if you're virgin or not. They won't judge you for being unable to repress your sexuality.

Perhaps you shouldn't go with a man who expects his wife to be virgin at 23.
having a lot of sex won't make it super loose
it'll be looser than when you hadn't had sex but the same as after the first time.

It depends on whether your hymen is still intact or not I think.
Reply 124
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes

I'd rather use a fake hymen (the prosthetic one...) though.... the thought of surgery down there is frightening!

I think women shouldn't use either of these. The simple fact that there is a demand for this is sickening.

spending a lot of money etc, some people literally can't get married because one side is asking for money or they feel like they have to spend loads on it and have a huge reception etc.

yes that is why you marry, idk why sex is being bought into those 3 things.

I agree, marrying requires WAY more trust than sex.

I guess, but after having sex once can you really just stop? honestly there is still a difference even if small, you can't even stick an index finger in a virgin vagina without pain (even when wet initially it does hurt unless it's like a baby finger) and that's what the difference is.

Okay that may be true but does this really make a difference to the guy? He wants his wife to feel pain for the first it time to make sure she is a virgin?

It's ridiculous. :colonhash:
Original post by Josb
I think women shouldn't use either of these. The simple fact that there is a demand for this is sickening.

No, no I wouldn't!

I was just giving my opinion on the surgery...
Okay that may be true but does this really make a difference to the guy? He wants his wife to feel pain for the first it time to make sure she is a virgin?

It's ridiculous. :colonhash:

that's a bit messed up, "wants his wife to feel pain" obviously not duh but it's inevitable no matter who does it so I don't really see your point.
Yes your point is ridiculous.

maybe he just wants to be the first one to go through it together, or just wants a wife who follows Islam? If he wants neither of these then obviously he shouldn't have a problem with virginity.
Reply 128
cause we all want and value your opinion don't we.

Some value it, some do not care. I have never expected to receive unanimous praise for everything I have said.
that's a bit messed up, "wants his wife to feel pain" obviously not duh but it's inevitable no matter who does it so I don't really see your point.
Yes your point is ridiculous.

maybe he just wants to be the first one to go through it together, or just wants a wife who follows Islam? If he wants neither of these then obviously he shouldn't have a problem with virginity.

Go through what together? he doesn't feel pain...he has a penis!

If that is the only distinction left of her being a virgin (no hymen..) then yes it is messed up. No everything you've said is ridiculous, anyway goodbye!
Yes I've heard, what do they take the blood out of you and then insert it in there...? :redface:

I think so :redface:

Omg this means I can sell my virginity an infinite number of times
Original post by fatima1998
:rofl: defo i haven't got my licence yet... its gonna years to get one though:yep:

:lol:

It's okay, just need to get used to the idea of a gear stick first :teehee:
Josb

I think women shouldn't use neither of these. The simple fact that there is a demand for this is sickening.

cause we all want and value your opinion don't we.
perhaps not everyone, but a good number of us do value his opinion

do you have anything useful to contribute to this thread ?
Guys can we keep posts on topic and sensible please.
Original post by stop888
If you can't control yourself, then marriage is the next step for you :rofl: (or if you're not ready you could always fast)

Lol I would get married to have sex whenever I want 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
It was never this high even in my teens, and disappeared almost completely when I became anaemic, but recently it's shot up. Damn you iron tablets! I do 'relieve myself' but it's not always enough. (I'm a virgin btw). Maybe it's just exam stress idk, but it's making it difficult to concentrate when trying to revise :frown:

I'm going to get so much sh** for this but I dont even care right now there are so many damn unhealthy answers to this clearly distressed persons question.Before I answer I want to say how I grew up in a conservative muslim household and I dang well know what I'm talking about so all you haters can blow off the steam you aim at me somewhere else.Answer to OP (AND OP ONLY):Firstly, I want to mention that religion is for you and only you. NOTHING other people ever say or do should influence your decision on your religion or beliefs, that is solely up to you, and those who use it against you will always be shunned. Culture makes its way into religion in a very unhealthy way sometimes, and those people telling you you should fast or marry clearly haven't thought ahead all that much long term and probably dont have a very modern view of religion at all. Fasting will not relieve you, it will make you restless and the desire may waver because you are tired, but it is unhealthy to use this as a method because it is not a 'phase', it is your new age of maturity coming into play now that your anaemia is gone (I too used to be anaemic) in your life and can cause long term health issues. Fasting is something which *I BELIEVE, I MAY BE WRONG*, is used as a way to give thanks and to perform an act of self control and become more thankful as a person for all that we have available to us that so many others dont have. It should be noted this will happen over years, and the same way women are excused during their periods, also if you have health issues such as aenemia, you should not be stressing your body by doing fasting as a method to control your sexual desires. Marriage is a stupid AF answer. I dunno if you're a guy or a girl but the only time you should ever marry is when you want to. You mention you have exams and you also mention your teens as a past tense, so I suspect you're in further study. Please please please wait until the time is right and dont let anyone pressure you. Marriage is for you and only you and the other person who you want to marry. Being chaste is your decision and if anyone disrespects that they're an actual a**hole, and culture ****and your health being up**** should not force you into a decision of marriage.The most logical, sensible and MORAL answer (now that we are in the - YES- the 21st century ladies and gents) is to get something like a vibrator to help your sexual tension, but be sure to put it away somewhere out of reach and sight as it can be frowned upon by older generations. That way, your chastity is in tact - and anyone who says otherwise is a butt. Oh, and if you just dont like this post or disagree and want to pray/do otherwise that's totally up to you, everyone is entitled to their own beliefs and opinions. I just really wanted to post this to shut down all the massively disrespectful and ignorant authors who answered this post. I really really hope this helped you out and you saw this, and to all you haters blasting out at my post, get a life.

I guess, but after having sex once can you really just stop? honestly there is still a difference even if small, you can't even stick an index finger in a virgin vagina without pain (even when wet initially it does hurt unless it's like a baby finger) and that's what the difference is.

Um, not true. Many girls can break their hymens earlier on through activities such as horse riding, cycling, gymnastics. They're still virgins, but their hymens aren't that tight.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by mariachi
perhaps not everyone, but a good number of us do value his opinion

do you have anything useful to contribute to this thread ?

Yes I have already contributed, with my posts directed at OP being ALOT more useful than yours.
Original post by Eternalflames
Um, not true. Many girls can break their hymens earlier on through activities such as horse riding, swimming, cycling, gymnastics. They're still virgins, but their hymens aren't that tight.

The pain I was referring to is regardless of hymen. Or maybe some girls are just less tight naturally and it doesn't hurt that much.
Perhaps it's just procrastination. I think you need to run it off or go to the gym. Do something productive and then go back to studying If masturbation isn't doing the trick. You don't want to be masturbating all day
The pain I was referring to is regardless of hymen. Or maybe some girls are just less tight naturally and it doesn't hurt that much.

Yep, it doesn't hurt them at all because the hymen is looser. Unless they put more fingers in, then it would hurt. But one finger wouldn't

Latest

Trending

Trending