The Student Room Group
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

Do universities give offers so close to the 5th May deadline?

I am waiting for a reply from Sussex university and I am starting to wonder if I will be given an offer as the deadline is so close? Wouldn't the universities have made most of their decisions by now or do they still give out offers up until 5th May? I am starting to worry! Has anyone here ever received an offer close to the deadline?
What course have you applied for? I recommend contacting them on Twitter or dropping the admissions department an email to chase it up! Good luck :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
Reply 2
Original post by KieranWinterburn
What course have you applied for? I recommend contacting them on Twitter or dropping the admissions department an email to chase it up! Good luck :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've applied for Biochemistry :smile: I was thinking about contacting them but didn't want to pester them!
Original post by Mioby
I've applied for Biochemistry :smile: I was thinking about contacting them but didn't want to pester them!

Go for it! I did and they got back to me really quickly :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by KieranWinterburn
Go for it! I did and they got back to me really quickly :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I emailed them then got an offer 2 days later haha thanks for replying to my post :smile:
Original post by Mioby
I emailed them then got an offer 2 days later haha thanks for replying to my post :smile:

Congrats! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mioby
I am waiting for a reply from Sussex university and I am starting to wonder if I will be given an offer as the deadline is so close? Wouldn't the universities have made most of their decisions by now or do they still give out offers up until 5th May? I am starting to worry! Has anyone here ever received an offer close to the deadline?

i exactly know the feel, just last week i was worrying that they wouldnt give me an offer but they gave me an offer a few days ago :biggrin:
Reply 7
Original post by kasumikat
i exactly know the feel, just last week i was worrying that they wouldnt give me an offer but they gave me an offer a few days ago :biggrin:

Ahh that's great congrats :smile:
Original post by Mioby
Ahh that's great congrats :smile:

thank you~ ^-^ I'm now just waiting for an email about applicant day and accomodation that im really excited about! im also excited about seeing that really nice lecturer again and seeing some people who will be in my class. Im going to try and make lots of friends while at uni

Quick Reply

Latest