The Student Room Group

AQA AS Spanish Essay Questions Predictions 2016

What does everyone think the essay questions will be on this year?
Last year it was: advertising, holidays and friendships.

Scroll to see replies

Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Puddles the Monkey so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Spoiler

Have you done your speaking exam yet? I'm AS Too
Reply 3
Original post by Wisteria_xo
Have you done your speaking exam yet? I'm AS Too

No i have my speaking tomorrow!
Original post by limbogen
no i have my speaking tomorrow!

buena suerte !!!
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 5
best of luck!! would really appreciate any heads up you could give me on topics? orals make me super nervy lol
Reply 6
(by topics i mean speaking card ones)
Reply 7
I have my speaking exam on Wednesday. I'm really nervous :/ I think the essays may be on health
Original post by jhaylenxo
What was your speakingcards about?

jf
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 9
Original post by Wisteria_xo
Sorry don't think its fair to share.

Were they good or difficult?
I predict its health!! Like all alcohol and smoking because that hasnt come up yet
Well atleast thats what im learning, if anyone else has any other predictions please help!!!

Original post by Roadmanhan
I predict its health!! Like all alcohol and smoking because that hasnt come up yet
Reply 12
My teacher who has been absolutely amazing at predicting essays in the past thinks that something on Tourism will come up!
Original post by patek032
My teacher who has been absolutely amazing at predicting essays in the past thinks that something on Tourism will come up!

Yes im thinking tourism too!! I have no essay phrases for it though unfortunately:frown: do you know any good sites to get phrases from??
I'm resisting this exam to try and improve on my mark from last year (currently doing A2) haven't looked at the AS stuff since the exam and this resit is my first one.... ahahaha oops... :/
Reply 15
No sorry mate I don't! But our teachers are amazing at coming up with questions!

"¡El tourismo trae muchos problemas a un país! ¿Qué piensas de esta afirmación?"

"Qué el lo mejor y lo peor de turismo hoy en día"
I have wrote an essay on the good and bad bits of tourism but its so specific to Spain :frown: FML spanish is so difficult!!
Haha dont worry i will be resiting mine next year for definite, I find it impossible to remember so many different essay phrases, why they make the Spanish As grade boundaries so high confuses me!!! It should be like 20 marks for an A 😂

Original post by eleanor27
I'm resisting this exam to try and improve on my mark from last year (currently doing A2) haven't looked at the AS stuff since the exam and this resit is my first one.... ahahaha oops... :/
Reply 18
My teacher says sports is likely since it's only come up once before
Original post by Roadmanhan
Haha dont worry i will be resiting mine next year for definite, I find it impossible to remember so many different essay phrases, why they make the Spanish As grade boundaries so high confuses me!!! It should be like 20 marks for an A 😂

I know I won't get a higher mark this year though as well last year was a fluke ahahaha...
Yeah agreed! Probably as so many native speakers do it.... :/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending