The Student Room Group

If I was PM

I would say "Enough is enough" and increase military budget by taking a small loan of a billion pounds then build a load of military jets and ships and send them over to ISIL and there you go the war there is over.

then I don't pay off the loan and take them military jets and battleships to the country I got the loan from and invade it.

The loan is then forgotten about and it is then a job well done.

Scroll to see replies

We have the next genius prodigy right here guys.
Alright, Donald, alright.....
Original post by 2016_GCSE
I would say "Enough is enough" and increase military budget by taking a small loan of a billion pounds then build a load of military jets and ships and send them over to ISIL and there you go the war there is over.

then I don't pay off the loan and take them military jets and battleships to the country I got the loan from and invade it.

Wouldn't it be smarter to print the money. In all seriousness if we threw a nuke at them they would not mess with our people no muslim country would
good thing , you're not PM.
Reply 5
Printing our own money would be costly and break the economy more than taking a loan from a Donald run USA
Reply 6
With a small loan of a billion dollars I would be able to build a good few those anti ballistic missile stations dotted around the country so no one can come nuking with some of the spare money.
Printing our own money would be costly and break the economy more than taking a loan from a Donald run USA

It depends how much we need really the most it would do is throw inflation up- which is bad but some things are more important than money, overthrowing the threat of ISIS should be top priority
Reply 8
Original post by drosstalk
It depends how much we need really the most it would do is throw inflation up- which is bad but some things are more important than money, overthrowing the threat of ISIS should be top priority

With it ISIL been a big thing no one would suspect a thing and think the 1 billion dollar extra funding to military would be a good thing for everyone.
With it ISIL been a big thing no one would suspect a thing and think the 1 billion dollar extra funding to military would be a good thing for everyone.

if we just nuked them it would be great
Reply 10
if we just nuked them it would be great

That would lead to the death of like 40+ million innocent people who live in and around that area.
That would lead to the death of like 40+ million innocent people who live in and around that area.

I dont care
Reply 12
I dont care

Killing innocent people would be a bad war crime!
Reply 13

Is this to be taken seriously?:s-smilie:
Killing innocent people would be a bad war crime!

I wouldn't care and would accept all sanctions coming my way. Bombing the **** out of them will cause net immigration to go up and impact our already strained resources in a negative way (More people equals less funding per capita)
Reply 15
Original post by M14B

This could seriously happen if any country with good rep got a big loan from someone like the USA, And claimed it was to aid with ISIL.
Would you **** pigs, too?
What would you do to suppress the current threat of ISIS
Original post by M14B

There's no way in hell you're going to beat Hilary Clinton.
Reply 19
Original post by Davij038
There's no way in hell you're going to beat Hilary Clinton.

How do you know it's going to be Clinton?
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending