The Student Room Group

150,000 Polish Nationalists march against Muslim immigration.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by The_Opinion
It is in our nature to find safety yes, it is not in our nature to just pick any place we feel like. The world I live in is the world that has existed for thousands of years, it is you lefties that have caused things such as the migrant crisis and created a Europe that has thousands of "home grown" terrorists.

The left caused the migrant crisis? Who destabilized the region? Oh yea, the right.

The left caused "home grown" terrorists? More the like the right, by marginalizing and generally treating immigrants and Muslims like second rate citizens, thereby festering their hatred for their homeland.
Reply 61
Original post by DorianGrayism
Lol. This is exactly what I mean.

You are just making things up as you are going along.

One moment, the refugees are burning documents.

Then I pointed out how stupid that is, now they are faking their documents.

Again, even ignoring that issue, I am sure people can verify a few thousand refugee documents. No one is asking Poland to take hundreds of thousands of refugees.

It's like talking to a child. They burn their documents and obtain false ones. Are you going to address any points or continue to make excuses. There is a reason no one listens to the left and so you have to go out in your swarms and protest to get people to listen. If you have the ability, please address the point at hand
Reply 62
Original post by brainhuman
The left caused the migrant crisis? Who destabilized the region? Oh yea, the right.

The left caused "home grown" terrorists? More the like the right, by marginalizing and generally treating immigrants and Muslims like second rate citizens, thereby festering their hatred for their homeland.

It was Labour (centre left to left party) who invaded on our behalf.

And nice left argument there. "It's not the terrorists fault"..."it's the system for marginalising Muslims", Lool you have just demonstrated why everyone thinks the left love Islam, if you love Islam why are you living in the west, oh right, the lovely handouts most likely

I can play the argument as well: "it's not the right wingers fault, it's the left's fault for marginalising them"
Blame the nations that are stupid enough to allow them to do that, not the Poles themselves.

1. Britain has many Poles like that...

2. How could any nation do that? After you have paid your social contributions and tax, that money is yours. How could anyone say, hey, that money must stay here...what an absolutely daft suggestion.

They wouldn't even be here if it wasn't for the left. I seem to remember a certain Tony Blair starting several wars, was he a Tory, UKIP etc? or wait no, Labour Party.

Who is it that supports giving migrants social welfare? The Left

The Muslim immigrants to the UK are treated and protected more than the average Briton, and other Migrants, pandering to many of their whims, that is what is causing the problems.
R A C I S T simple. They should be made to take DOUBLE the amount of refugees for this cheek
Original post by Omen96
It was Labour (centre left to left party) who invaded on our behalf.

And nice left argument there. "It's not the terrorists fault"..."it's the system for marginalising Muslims", Lool you have just demonstrated why everyone thinks the left love Islam, if you love Islam why are you living in the west, oh right, the lovely handouts most likely

I can play the argument as well: "it's not the right wingers fault, it's the left's fault for marginalising them"

And the Tories would definitely not have done the same? Lol. Not to mention the USA is notoriously right wing and I was getting at them, not Britain.

Think what you want, but you were specifically talking about "home-grown". I did not say anything about certain extremist elements in Islam abusing these kids. Do you think if these people (most of which had not much to do with Islam prior to being recruited, they simply had a deep hate in them, much like the RAF in Germany having a hatred for their parents' generation for not cleansing out the Nazis in post-war Germany) would have joined ISIS had they been successful in their home country?

And play what game? That sentence made no sense.
1. Britain has many Poles like that...

2. How could any nation do that? After you have paid your social contributions and tax, that money is yours. How could anyone say, hey, that money must stay here...what an absolutely daft suggestion.

1. The British government is stupid, I don't support them.

2. I am referring to allowing workers into the country in the first place, not stopping the sending of remittances - please use your brain before replying.
1. The British government is stupid, I don't support them.

2. I am referring to allowing workers into the country in the first place, not stopping the sending of remittances - please use your brain before replying.

1. Fair enough.

2. Oh you poor soul. You have absolutely no idea what would happen to your country if you sent all the foreigners out, do you?
Lie, a blatant and complete lie.

Don't need to lie. Just need to quote your definition of terrorism as those that " blow ups buses, trains and fly planes into buildings".

Stop sympathizing with Palestinian terrorists that stab people and Polish terrorists that burn buildings down.
Original post by Omen96
It's like talking to a child. They burn their documents and obtain false ones.

As I said before, document are not the only way refugees are verified.

It is quote easy to separate an Algerian from a Kosovar from a Syrian refugee even with fake papers.

Obviously, this is going over your head.
1. Fair enough.

2. Oh you poor soul. You have absolutely no idea what would happen to your country if you sent all the foreigners out, do you?

It would carry on just fine, like it did for hundreds of years before.
Don't need to lie. Just need to quote your definition of terrorism as those that " blow ups buses, trains and fly planes into buildings".

Stop sympathizing with Palestinian terrorists that stab people and Polish terrorists that burn buildings down.

Did I use that an individual has to do either of those things to be a terrorist? errrr nope! Try again!

I think you should take a long hard look in the mirror, you are spending your Sunday night disputing my statement that Polish workers don't bring a terrorist threat with them. Unbelievable.
It would carry on just fine, like it did for hundreds of years before.

Good luck with the healthcare system then :smile:
Good luck with the healthcare system then :smile:

Well the number of patients would drastically drop, so good :smile:
Tbh, no one should be surprised.

You can't compare Poland to the UK-the UK has always been multicultural.

After WW2 Poland has always hated foreigners and besides, it will be difficult for immigrants to integrate with them.
Did I use that an individual has to do either of those things to be a terrorist? errrr nope! Try again! .

Did I use that an individual? That doesn't even make any sense.

That is correct. I said that a Palestinian stabbing random Israeli's is a terrorist. You denied that with your definition since you are a terrorist sympathizer.
Did I use that an individual? That doesn't even make any sense.

That is correct. I said that a Palestinian stabbing random Israeli's is a terrorist. You denied that with your definition since you are a terrorist sympathizer.

In ever even gave a definition of a terrorist, now stop stalking my posts you stalker.
Proportionally as much as the number of healthcare workers? Hmmmmmmmm

Good luck with that though. Anyway, I don't see the need particular fancy talking to nationalist fascist, so bye.

I don't fancy talking to someone who is ignorant on just about every topic going.
Reply 79
Original post by TheSuingEU
[video="youtube;pDHvwz0jRuw"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDHvwz0jRuw[/video]

Where is your empathy for human life?

Quick Reply

Latest