The Student Room Group

The sheer speed of sexual moral decline

Your thoughts on this young mans analysis?

Single mothers are indeed out of control...
Reply 1
Yeah I mean people have stopped waiting for marriage these days!
Yeah, bar the fact single mothers are pretty much at a historic low..... regardless of class.

Moral decline? He never even comments on the precise cause or manner of the decline. If anything the fact we don't ostracise young women for doing something completely natural from the rest of society, separate them from their children and in doing so cause many potential issues so if anything we have a moral improvement. For example he states step parents being a issue, kids in care (I doubt the majority would find a home) tend to be the most vulnerable people in society.

It's just some guy babbling on about something he has no real understanding of just so he can claim he is intellectually superior to the rest of his 'lost and/or corrupted generation' that he has the massive shame of being part of. All generations think they are better than the one that follows them and he's simply been listening to the 'morale decline brigade' for too long. And talk about the whole stereotype about white males who view themselves as intellectuals, talking about rubbish on youtube while smoking a cigarette. Reminds me of Davis Aurini... and that's a bad thing. All he needs to do is sip on some whiskey while spouting that tripe.
(edited 8 years ago)
Single mothers rarely choose to be in that situation, surely the dads are to blame too. This is childish and impractical anyway, ostracising women for having failed relationships is absolutely ridiculous. I was raised by a single mother because my dad was a scumbag. Had I been raised by him I almost certainly would've ended up in prison. Sometimes people fall in love with the wrong people, they should be supported, not chastised.
I don't even need to watch it to know it is utter bull****.

Posted from TSR Mobile
As soon as I saw the words "moral decline" I figured this was gonna be a load of old crap.
Original post by DiddyDec
I don't even need to watch it to know it is utter bull****.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah look at his other videos and its one of those channels mostly dedicated to whining about certain groups/things. Several videos about liberals, refugees and other stuff related to all the recent attacks but dedicated to reactions of feminists etc. One is titled R-type (whatever that is) maggot.
(edited 7 years ago)
Got bored of his slow talking after a few seconds.... skipped to a random position where he was describing what sounds like the Magdalene laundries as "necessary to hold society together".

People who talk about moral decline tend to have a screwed up moral compass, this guy appears to be no exception.
...........I can't imagine this guy getting a girlfriend let alone him having sex with one. If he ever did get a girl pregnant, my bets would be on him doing a runner and blaming the girl for the whole situation being her fault.

Also OP: try and be a little more subtle when vilifying western immorality as you see it. Your username Network Tawhed kind of gives the Islamic moral superiority pigshit game away.
(edited 7 years ago)
Can't access the video
Reply 10
Original post by BefuddledPenguin
Single mothers rarely choose to be in that situation, surely the dads are to blame too. This is childish and impractical anyway, ostracising women for having failed relationships is absolutely ridiculous. I was raised by a single mother because my dad was a scumbag. Had I been raised by him I almost certainly would've ended up in prison. Sometimes people fall in love with the wrong people, they should be supported, not chastised.

To be frank single mothers always go for these bad boy types and when it ends badly society always has to foot the bill. If she had gone for a steady eddie/beta male kind of guy chances are she'd have remained unscathed. English women are trash at the end of the day, one doesnt see all this depraved bevaviour in Indian communties with kids trotting around the country seeing one father here one step father there. Desis go to enormous lengths to plan their offsprings marital life and the women respond likewise with absolute devotion.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by TW3 Crew
To be frank single mothers always go for these bad boy types and when it ends badly society always has to foot the bill. If she had gone for a steady eddie/beta male kind of guy chances are she'd have remained unscathed. English women are trash at the end of the day, one doesnt see all this depraved bevaviour in Indian communties with kids trotting around the country seeing one father here one step father there. Desis go to enormous lengths to plan their offsprings marital life and the women respond likewise with absolute devotion.

You kind of do.... but the main problem being such women are often regected by society thus far more unlikely to find a respectable step parent, as such often pushed into further poverty or into the hands of an abusive or simply bad partner.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending