The Student Room Group

Will the University overlook my results?

-Im currently attending a Access Course-
My choosen univesity has asked for 45 level 3 credits with Merits in Biology and Chemistry.

Currently i have 6 passes in biological sciences and 3 passes in life science. But i have had 9 distinctions in chemistry, and im looking at maybe 12 to 15 in Chem.

My question, what are the chances that they overlook my passes in biology in favour for my distinctions in chemistry. Which, obviously, is a higher mark than what they asked for.

I really want this this university and im panicking they may decline my place because of the passes.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by AshTheAsh
-Im currently attending a Access Course-
My choosen univesity has asked for 45 level 3 credits with Merits in Biology and Chemistry.

Currently i have 6 passes in biological sciences and 3 passes in life science. But i have had 9 distinctions in chemistry, and im looking at maybe 12 to 15 in Chem.

My question, what are the chances that they overlook my passes in biology in favour for my distinctions in chemistry. Which, obviously, is a higher mark than what they asked for.

I really want this this university and im panicking they may decline my place because of the passes.

You'll be classed as missing your offer. Unis can accept you anyway, but only if they still have spaces left. There's no guarantee of this. It's impossible to say how likely it is, as it depends how all the other applicants do and how many meet their offers.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending